URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near City Center
Activities: DFK, Rim, BBBJ, MSOG BBFS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders and blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall slender hot blonde with a cute face and pleaser. She's a keeper.
Recommendation: Yes
Funny how they use pics of the famous Malaysian Instagramer Siew Pui Yi!
Funny how they use pics of the famous Malaysian Instagramer Siew Pui Yi! Originally Posted by jzq777
man that sucks, charging $500 with fake pictures
man that sucks, charging $500 with fake pictures Originally Posted by onTheFlip
You really don’t think someone looking like those pics are going to be working here in Houston in an AAMP?
Promoting review
juju is not 22 and no where near 22s
You really don’t think someone looking like those pics are going to be working here in Houston in an AAMP? Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
One always hopes. In the immortal words of JJ: keep hope alive. And as per the big O: hope and change. Finally the big guy (B): I’m not supposed to take any questions.
You'd never know this the 4th largest city in the country, by the lack of posts in this forum lately. The Dallas board, in a much smaller city, rocks. Why is that?

And so how old is Juju, really?
And so how old is Juju, really? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Very young by AMP standards
Very young by AMP standards Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That’s not saying much considering the grannies at some of the Houston AMPs.
Very young by AMP standards Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
40 average so 39 is young and 35 is very young.
35 is considered as 25 by pimp standards.
Saw Juju and Ace today, I've been out of town for a bit so had some catching up to do. My preference is Ace over Juju. Both are using (similar to them but fake pics) and when I asked them about it, both had the same answer, it's because of all the drama from dallas promoters and others they don't want to reveal their identity or working photos online. Can't blame them, it's understandable given all the conspiracy theories recently.

Don't have the time for an elaborate review but Ace is up to par with my service preferences. Juju is indeed Juicy, just not my type of GFE she's a bit on the shy side and I like girls that lead. There's my two cents and endorsement for all that matters.

Booker sent me a new phone number which I won't be posting here, and they are going UTR not accepting anymore new clients for while per the booker's words. Happy they are taking measures to tighten down on safety. As that's the most important in this hobby. Stay safe guys.
  • Owj
  • 11-22-2022, 08:26 PM
Oh well. I guess I missed my chance.
Oh well. I guess I missed my chance. Originally Posted by Owj
Honestly if you can fly out to CA for a week and try those girls and you won’t feel like you missed a thing here. Or even driving to Dallas and partaking there. At 500 a visit I don’t think it is good value here. Just a lack of options making the outfit desirable. As they say in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is. . . .