dilemma!

I am badly in need of a life changing vacation. Possibly career change. However my question is spend money on vacation or spend it on a young provider which I have been wanting for a while now.
Take the young provider ona vacation with you. Best of both worlds
If it's one or the other - vacation
OK if I say take the girl, you'll say the vacation is life changing and you really need it. If I say take the vacation you say the girl will be older when you get back and you really want her now. So, I'm with Bubba on this one. It solves both problems.
OK if I say take the girl, you'll say the vacation is life changing and you really need it. If I say take the vacation you say the girl will be older when you get back and you really want her now. So, I'm with Bubba on this one. It solves both problems. Originally Posted by Dharma
Don't rally wanna screw a provider out of money in exchange for vacation. I hope this clears it.
Vacation. You can always see a provider later.
I was gonna say take the provider on the vacation but if its between the two I'd say the vacation, damn...that must be one expensive provider lol
Provider. If you die in the girls arms, you will have died happy and content. If you die on vacation, you will always be pissed you missed out on the girl :-)
Oh, and FYI, Maybe the girl needs a vacation and would be more than happy to have an all expense paid vacation in return for providing a little compainionship :-)
  • CDL1
  • 07-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Take the provider with you on your vacation
I was gonna say take the provider on the vacation but if its between the two I'd say the vacation, damn...that must be one expensive provider lol Originally Posted by Miss Kitty
There's no provider so far. And if I take her on vacation I assume she is gonna want some money for her services. And that would be too much for me. I can see a provider for a night but would limit my vacation spots. Hence the question.
There's no provider so far. And if I take her on vacation I assume she is gonna want some money for her services. And that would be too much for me. I can see a provider for a night but would limit my vacation spots. Hence the question. Originally Posted by ftwjoe
Ahh...I understand now, well I think you should check out prices on your favorite vacation spots and once you know if there's enough left over then have a pretty lady over the night before you leave
I like the way Miss Kitty thinks.
I say book a session here with a hot young thing before you leave AND one while your there with a well reviewed out of town provider. Enjoy your vacation.

I took a stripper on vacation once. (I know, not apples to apple here but live and learn) It was a train wreck. Cost me three times what I would have spent if I had gone alone, she was a mediocre lay at best, I found out real quick that 4 days with her was enough to make me wish I was back at work and I didn't so much as get a single thank you for the effort. (Well, other than a few rolls in the hay)
Either you "life changing" vacations are a damn site cheaper than than my "life changing" vacations or this gal is mighty damned expensive.

Try to swing for the fences. See if the gal wants to go with you and rob a bank to get the extra money. Now that would be life changing. One way or the other.
Go on vacation & check out the hobby scene while there. /dilemma...