Pelosi and The Party Of No Now Own The Shutdown

I read she was at the SF Women's March but I'm not seeing any pictures of her there. But she could have mad ninja skills.
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2019, 07:23 AM
Can "dreamers" vote? Originally Posted by LexusLover

DACA recipients are not citizens.

Ineligible to vote.
Doesn't stop Pelosi and DPST's from extending them the vote in Kalifornia and other DPST preserves. They need all the votes they can get - hence bringing in illegals to swell the DPSYT voting rolls. They took a lesson from the Dem Chicago machine politics under dad Daley, son Daley, and Rahm.

I think i am preaching to the choir LL.
Negotiating 101 By Nancy NO NO NO , reminds me of my elderly father just NO to everything.
She needs to be Impeached just saying She's asleep at the wheel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Not sure if anyone noticed this, but POTUS actually delayed his announcement by 10 minutes, just so that "rejection" could be read, and incorporate what Pelosi was asking for into the offer. It made her look so bad.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2019, 09:25 AM
Trump said he would be proud to own the shutdown.

Why are the posters in this thread lying about him still not owning the shutdown?
Nancy and chucky don't need any help looking bad there Idiots
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2019, 01:55 PM
Nancy and chucky don't need any help looking bad there Idiots Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Its they're

But that could be said of all three.....but Trump was the one who proclaimed in public they he'd be proud to own the shutdown.

Please quit making excuses for him, he owns it.

No matter how big of idiots Chuck and Nancy are.
Not making excuses for the dumper , however they are failing negotiating 101
Just saying no isn't how to resolve issues , they need to counter offer ,
Pelosi and the Democrats are to blame. We need border security. We need a deportation force. We need more travel bans for third world countries.
Pelosi and the Democrats are to blame. We need border security. We need a deportation force. We need more travel bans for third world countries. Originally Posted by Emo Diem 80

Damn, is that you Donald?
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2019, 10:51 AM
Pelosi and the Democrats are to blame. We need border security. We need a deportation force. We need more travel bans for third world countries. Originally Posted by Emo Diem 80
We need to ban the idiotic poster in this country first. That'd fix all the other problems.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2019, 10:58 AM
Not making excuses for the dumper , however they are failing negotiating 101
Just saying no isn't how to resolve issues , they need to counter offer , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I do not quite agree...the first rule is if your opponent is digging his own grave....let him keep digging , don't interrupt him.

The Dems would be stupid to cave now. Trump as said he is proud to own this shutdown.

That will never change....it is there for all to see.
"I am proud to shut down the government...I will take down the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it."

Straight from Assholes mouth.
December 13, 2018

Offering something temporary for something permanent is not an offer it's a con. Offering something back you took away isn't an offer it's blackmail. Using people as bargaining chips is not reaching across the aisle it's called extortion.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2019, 04:31 PM
"I am proud to shut down the government...I will take down the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it."

Straight from Assholes mouth.
December 13, 2018

Offering something temporary for something permanent is not an offer it's a con. Offering something back you took away isn't an offer it's blackmail. Using people as bargaining chips is not reaching across the aisle it's called extortion. Originally Posted by Little Monster

They should counter offer with a temporary wall !
Of course these are the same people that agreed to Odumbers 2.7 b border wall fence security 133 miles soooo
Back to the WHY NOT now question.