URL / Website: Bucks.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Royal Lane and 35
Activities: Grinding , nipple sucking, full view, FOV
Hair Length and Color: Black mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Taller then most Asians as she is Mexican Laos mix. 5’5 120. Not spinner, not fat. Got some muscle to her she is in shape. Nice bronze skin, small B cups with small nipples. Shaved P.
Recommendation: No
1st and 3rd Tues of each month 5 dollar dances at Bucks Wild Dallas and Forth Worth. Some, actually most, do 5 dollar topless but want 10 nude.
The Dallas club supports and promotes 30 nude and 20 topless on reg days so it’s where they get idea charge more. Some will try charge you 20 for nude on this night. Use to be 5 for all nude couple years ago. Inflation, 10 still good.
Not crowded. It might get packed late night after 10 but I never stay that long. You will see more cars in parking lot that day so it is pretty busy relatively speaking. Peaks the Tues to like a weekend night crowd I’d say.
so this week on Tues,the 17th is Super Tues? and what's the cover here
It's usually 20 for cover. They will try to sell you the VIP band for more at the door (maybe 40?). If you plan on getting dances its worth it.
It's usually 20 for cover. They will try to sell you the VIP band for more at the door (maybe 40?). If you plan on getting dances its worth it. Originally Posted by robekasp
what's the VIP band do? Take you a certain area of the club,

and its BYOB from what I see online.
  • Captn
  • 10-16-2023, 11:43 AM
It's usually 20 for cover. They will try to sell you the VIP band for more at the door (maybe 40?). If you plan on getting dances its worth it. Originally Posted by robekasp
The VIP bands at dallas location has always been $10. Maybe you're thinking of the Fort Worth one. Last time I got VIP band at Fort Worth location it was like $20.

Super Tuesday is great, but a lot of the hotter girls hate it and just hide in the locker rooms because they'd be swarmed by guys for dances all night.
What does a band entail for? You would need to pay for VIP section and dance anyways and from what I recall, there is no privacy to little privacy even in VIP. So not worth it
Most of the girls dont want to do $5 dances. They’d rather play on their phones or talk to each other than lower themselves to do a $5 dance. They are NOT required to dance at all. They must be there or be fined $100 (or fired).
sorry to bump an old thread buy anyone still going to Super Tuesdays?

I'm thinking about going
Thought about it. Last time at BWD was on a Sunday for a Cowboys game and it was depressing there.
I heard they no longer charge for VIP wrist band; just charge for dances. Regular dance rate $25.
Are the dances shorter time on Super Tuesdays?