URL / Website: babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off NW Hwy
Activities: Nipple sucking, hj, fiv, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders and brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2", 115 lbs, petite spinner, small natural B's with eraser nipples, heart shaped ass that you just want to squeeze, beautiful eyes and smile that you can't say no to, on a face that makes any red blooded male
do a double take.
Recommendation: Yes
  • rcusa
  • 12-21-2023, 07:11 AM
Finally, an encounter report that gives hope for the actual extra-of-choice being possible at BDD (without a mortgage). Cool!
This is one of the best reviews about getting extras at a SC, this is how its done at an affordable price too. This is textbook
It all about being there at the right time and mood of the dancer guys. I have scored "big" at times and the next time with same dancer been the worst experience every. The key is YMMV. They see $$$ only and if you willing to go in 1X or 2X week with $$$ each time and flood them with stuff they will give you priority but as soon as another guy comes in with more $$$$ you are not priority. The OTC response " I will when I know you better" is just to get you in more for $$. I have personally know several "girls" friends who have worked the system over the years and heard the same from these girls. If they want a friendship or relationship with you it will not cost you more than a normal relationship.
As phmzee said....its all about the money for these girls...nothing else. Its their business and livelihood.
As phmzee said....its all about the money for these girls...nothing else. Its their business and livelihood. Originally Posted by Hughmaan70
Yep. ALL providers are the same way.

Difference between a stripper and a provider is, when you talk to a stripper and she happens to deceive you in what she will do to get that dance, you are out $20. Or if you know how to decipher the BS while you are chatting, then you are out nothing, and you immediately move on to the next one you like in the club.

When you deal with a provider whom you have not been BCD with and she sugar coats the BS for you to set with her and you are not satisfied with the service to say the least, you are out $300-400 or more and yes, you can move on, but not immediately, unless you have a plan B or C, but that may take hours and again, you are out $300-400+ so some of us have to wait for the next paycheck.

It is a game and when you learn the plays from the other team you have a better chance in winning! I am no expert but have learned a few lessons along the way. #1 rule is all you are to them is $$$$. #2 do not let them think they are the only one. #3 walk away if the BS starts, after awhile they will come back and try to smooth it over with you then you get a good round of action and the circle starts all over again. Strippers do not make good girlfriends or SO. Have 5 buddies who have fucked up their family life for a stripper and only 1 is still with her. Cost them $$$$$$$$ and lost family and jobs! Have fun but do NOT get attached
Good info