Great massage from Mia

Back from a long assignment I threw a dart and headed out for a strong quality massage with the standard happy ending. I have given up on Summer at Montgomery and Eubank as her massage is top notch but without the happy finish it was time to move on.
I was on Montgomery Blvd headed West and saw a sign for Lotus Massage. The place is hid back in a small retail setting and gave me a good feeling. I rang the bell and a very thin gal with a cute face answered the door. She invited me in and lead me to the room. The room was nice and clean and I shed and laid down. My initial thought was this woman was to thin and light to work out my knots. Boy was I wrong. She ask how I like it and I say hard. To cut to the point this was the most complete, muscle relaxing tension easing soothing and sensual massage I have ever had. She has very strong hands. Lots of teasing on the leg area with lots of reach under after the towel.
After the flip she goes straight to mid section and starts a incredible sensual build up until I blast her blouse and chin. Great clean up and another ten minutes on my front side to finish.
Mia is very sweet and friendly and very thin. I do not now if she offers more as I was only looking for what I got and she went straight to it. I doubt I would do full service if she offers as I like them on the thick side to handle some pound town. I might split that skinny lady in too LOL! 60 for the hour and another 60 for the rest. She is worth it!
Did not post in the new encounter area. Opps! The place is Lotus Massage in the Montgomery and San Pedro area. The phone number is 505-415-4336.
  • Marz
  • 04-01-2024, 07:34 PM
No FS just hand action
Correct. Was not looking for FS so i did not ask.