"LEGENDARY LIAR"... HONESTLY, have you ever heard the phrase if you can't tell the truth, don't say anything at all? Is it okay to try and weasle your way to a free session and then ruin someone when the decline?

What do you think?

Is it okay to let him carry on, or will he think twice before ruining someone else's name? This is not his first time doing this. That's why I am posting, to protect LEGEND 69 from doing this again!

I can't post link here, but I did put together a little video to prove Legend 69 is manipulative, and he is not as honest as he so numerously stated in his posts. He has successfully ruined my playground to the point no pm's or calls for me to play have came in. Not one at all, since all this happened. I usually ignore things and let it pass, but I honestly don't want him to get away with this and do it to anyone else. He has done it in the past, I did my research. Go to my web page blog and look for the LEGENDARY LIAR links if you want to voice your opinion, get the facts first.

Another crafty hooker....

The blog is locked.
OOOOPS!
Oy. Tried to watch and follow...need someone to summarize, please...
Wow props for speaking up girl! This stuff happens all the time and its so annoying and people dont get or care how damaging they can be just because they are selfish and not getting they're way

I can't stand manipulative bs who try to get what they don't deserve
How does one guy ruin a provider's business? Who do you think he is? Me?
The video she made about this, sheds a lot of light on what occurred:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=d0ee5...GBbEfruZ74by0Y

I do agree with the others that you shouldn't have let him waste your time with this BS so long. This one neg review is not going to ruin you, so you should forget him and move forward.

~
What does this have to do with the lack of taint photos being posted?
How does one guy ruin a provider's business? Who do you think he is? Me? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ha
Well, I PMed you on P411...
Did you send a dic pic?
Luckily, I've never had to meet this guy as it sounds like I would've only had a bad experience. He has tried to meet me before and I agree that he is a complete waste of time. We have texted back and forth on a couple of occasions. We did set an appointment once where I confirmed the time and rate and also sent the address. He follows by telling me that he has a "special arrangement" with a well known eccie girl at a rate that was much less than the one I gave him and says maybe he'll try later in the week. He has contacted me a couple of times since then telling me that since I moved it's too far for him to drive unless he has an incentive. He kept telling me that he would like to start seeing me regularly but only if the price was right. He is cheap and flaky and I've officially saved him under do not see, especially after seeing this. Sorry you had to deal with him at all, Miss Kirstin.
Yeah that video is way too long.....nice voice though
I liked her voice too and really, she was pretty composed and rational in the presentation, I totally believe her. I hate people who try to haggle when they haven't even met someone yet...it's just really degrading and rude.

I don't feel like searching, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first story like this about legend and yes, there will alway be someone willing to take his money, but to all the new girls...don't let him pull the haggling BS on you.

~
Sounds like a douche.