What's YOUR Definition of a Spinner?

I've been called a spinner, and then I've been told I'm not a spinner. I know there is some mathematical calculation.....what is it? Beyond that, how would YOU describe a spinner? Just curious of the consensus....
Quick Himmler, to urbandictionary.com!!

(n) A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

(n) A woman that stands less than 5ft. 3in. Giving someone above average height the ability to have sex with them on their lap and possibly spinning them like a top.

(n) a female of petite stature,enabling
a wide variety of manipulations.
BMI under 22 ?
When I think of or hear the term "spinner" ....I picture a girl 5'3 or less and size 2 or less...with a very small frame.

Technically speaking...I'd put you in the spinner category..

You're gorgeous with a rockin' body.....

xo
Agree with DG's def. Must be under 5'4" and must be quite thin. Personally I add c cup or smaller (big tits would knock me in the head when I spin you) and a small ass (I'm not a big dude and I want to see what's going on.) The true spinners are best used in standing mish and standing 69. But like lots in the hobby, different dudes may vary their criteria.
Kammye=Def Of A Spinner.
Kammye=Def Of A Spinner. Originally Posted by Kammye
Exactly!
A smaller framed girl, not always bone thin, whose figure allows her and us to change through many or all positions without pulling out.

One local spinner that comes to mind: Kammye

My favorite (y'all knew this already) is little Helen but she is just for me.

Edit: I guess by this definition, Hotboyz and Island Gent would consider them all spinners.
Mmmmm yummy!
A smaller framed girl, not always bone thin, whose figure allows her and us to change through many or all positions without pulling out.

One local spinner that comes to mind: Kammye

My favorite (y'all knew this already) is little Helen but she is just for me.

Edit: I guess by this definition, Hotboyz and Island Gent would consider them all spinners. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Well if a guys packin beef that would make a lot of providers spinners.....lol
When I think of or hear the term "spinner" ....I picture a girl 5'3 or less and size 2 or less...with a very small frame.

Technically speaking...I'd put you in the spinner category..

You're gorgeous with a rockin' body.....

xo Originally Posted by SNL9933

Thank you, SNL!
*Smooch!* :-)
Small enough, or limber enough with short enough legs to turn from missionary to doggie without losing penetration from an average cock.
Also light enough to ride and fuck a guy of average size and strength while he is standing, or possibly leaning against a wall
Also light enough to ride and fuck a guy of average size and strength while he is standing, or possibly leaning against a wall Originally Posted by Tulsa3612
^^^^^^ This .... and I'm embarrassed to say that there are a half-dozen spinners in my rotation and I have yet to pick them up off the bed. I guess I just get distracted. Besides, my hotel room is usually so small that there is no place to carry them.

Another Definition: if you fuck her hard and then walk away with splinters in your dick, she was probably a spinner.
GS - If Jenica ever returns, schedule 2 hours and get a bigger hotel room. Trust me on that one. Just impale her on your Johnson and stroll around. Good times.