BEWARE OF THESE THUGS, LADIES!!

Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from 248-**5-**79. A black male showed up at my door and I let him in. As I attempted to do my routine check on him, he backed away and asked "how much for some head?" I told him to get out as I opened the door. He left. I looked outside of the peephole and he was with another guy, also dressed in black but with a fade haircut. The other guy had two Indian style braids. They both wore black. The guy came and knocked on my door again. A friend of mine confronted them outside the door and they tried to pretend to. Need a cigarette. My friend told them if they came back, a pistol would be waiting.

They drove a burgundy crown Victoria with chipped paint

Watch out ladies... Bums everywhere are trying to have a good xmas at our expense!! Keep your gun close!!!

Full numbers are not allowed Pistolero
Good thing your pimp was there to run off those thugs.
Good thing your pimp was there to run off those thugs. Originally Posted by hardnfast
+1
Good thing your pimp was there to run off those thugs. Originally Posted by hardnfast
ROTFLMAO....!!!!
Thanks for letting us know about your pimp.
Bp hoes and there pimps
Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from 248-535-2679. A black male showed up at my door and I let him in. As I attempted to do my routine check on him, he backed away and asked "how much for some head?" I told him to get out as I opened the door. He left. I looked outside of the peephole and he was with another guy, also dressed in black but with a fade haircut. The other guy had two Indian style braids. They both wore black. The guy came and knocked on my door again. A friend of mine confronted them outside the door and they tried to pretend to. Need a cigarette. My friend told them if they came back, a pistol would be waiting.

They drove a burgundy crown Victoria with chipped paint

Watch out ladies... Bums everywhere are trying to have a good xmas at our expense!! Keep your gun close!!! Originally Posted by Alaska
Ummm... you let him in and THEN started to do your "routine check?" Do you do ANY screening beforehand, Alaska?

Thank you for the warning, but it is best to put such in the ladies-only Provider Infoshare section. (Especially since you have implied, whether you meant to or not, that you have a "manager." The masses here do not take kindly to that.) However, you are not allowed to post a complete client phone number ANYWHERE on ECCIE, not even for an alert. It will be altered as soon as a mod notices. Btw, there is a site recommended for effective screening in Infoshare.

I'm confused; shouldn't you know all this after being a member since 2010?
Moved to coed.

Nothing in thread shows a danger to providers.
Did you screen them at all ?
No need to screen when you have a bodyguard in the closet.
No need to screen when you have a bodyguard in the closet. Originally Posted by cum1more
What if he comes out of the closet... in a pink tutu with a feather boa?
I think Alaska just "Alerted" on herself with her "pimp" waiting in the wings with a "pistol" if we don't behave.... LOL..... I'd like to see him try something with me.... Lol...

Pinche Putas....
Yesterday afternoon.... A friend of mine confronted them outside the door and they tried to pretend to. Need a cigarette. My friend told them if they came back, a pistol would be waiting. Originally Posted by Alaska
Thanks for letting us know about your pimp. Originally Posted by anejotequila
Bp hoes and there pimps Originally Posted by dan_09
No need to screen when you have a bodyguard in the closet. Originally Posted by cum1more
I think Alaska just "Alerted" on herself with her "pimp" waiting in the wings with a "pistol" if we don't behave.... Originally Posted by charcoal
Could have been Sonya's tranny fluffer walking the complex.
another episode of 'when threads backfire'