whasss uupppp

Just dropping by to say hey... I know some of you been in my inbox wondering what the hell happened to me WAKE UP DEER HUNTER LMFAO HA.. I just been on top of my career an unfortunately I can't provide n do both in fear of being busted...
I do want to warn you ladies that Dont screen to stay out of Webster/clear lake area vice is hot there an local hotels work with them... I'm sure your asking how do I know, I'm a GM of a hotel.. So ladies play safe... If I can be of any help without getting my career in the way I will...
Happy holidays....

Kisses Dayna Love
Just dropping by to say hey... I know some of you been in my inbox..... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
heh .......
I've got a "package" for your inbox.
Whores love them some Wakeup...
Wonder how many female GM's there are in Houston hotels?
I wonder why Dayna never posted taint photos ...
heh .......
I've got a "package" for your inbox. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Wheres my fucking package bitch.

<3
Webster/Clearlake has always been hot regarding that type of activity which is why there is much less to choose from in that area.
what the fuck? Wakeup gets top billing?

Old whores never die......they become managers of the local Notel 6
lol she thinks you're hunting deer.
Thanks for the heads up Dayna Im glad that I do a lot of screening because I am in the area specified. BTW good luck on your career hun
The 90's called...
They want their thread back.
I've never seen a reason to work in that area. It doesn't seem like there is much out there.
Wheres my fucking package bitch.

<3 Originally Posted by naughty nycole
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=11
Wonder how many female GM's there are in Houston hotels? Originally Posted by rockerrick
If u can figure it out u get a freebie
what the fuck? Wakeup gets top billing? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I love how she separates our handles into first and last names...