KF needs to get it's shit together

Made an appointment yesterday to see Momo. Was really looking forward to it as she's one of my favorites. Enough that I was willing to follow through even with the rain and awful road conditions. Get to the location and after a little bit of runaround due to a gate they can't open, I walk in and there's a girl I don't recognize. Let me tell you, it's a really awkward feeling sitting there face to face with both of you getting something other than what you expected. Immediately killed my buzz. Booker told me to wait but I wasn't hanging around in this little room with this girl dressed for sex that we weren't going to have, so I was out the door and in my car by the time the booker got back to me.

Still no idea what happened. This is the second time this happened to me at kfest and it's pretty damn annoying.
hanging around in this little room with this girl dressed for sex - haha, who was she? Describe the visuals. I might go see her!
  • slap
  • 12-21-2023, 07:30 PM
Bait and switch? Oof
I considered that but I think she just fucked up. I'm not a newbie there and I have seen Momo most of those times. I don't think she'd expect me just to cough up cash for whoever they threw out. At least I would hope not.

I felt bad for the girl, she seemed embarrassed.
Did she look like anyone else in the site?
I don't really know. She's a girl that a several people reviewed positively here. She looked attractive enough she just wasn't the one I wanted to see today.
I guess KF wasn't happy that I made this thread, as they are not responding to me today.

Oh well, I really did want to see Momo but I guess that's it.

EDIT: well not long after posting this they finally got back to me. idk what is going on
Update on this saga:

I went again today for the appointment that got fucked up yesterday. Got their a few minutes early and sent a text. A minute after the appointed time I get a text that she needs 5 minutes. 12 minutes later and no communication, I went home. So done with Kfest lmao.
As someone that wants to see Momo this sketches me out a bit. Weird behavior
Wow I've had the opposite experience with KF. They text me "you there?" like 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Its annoying and spammy as often times I'm driving.
I used to have great luck with KF. Booker was always quick to respond. In the last 2 months or so they have completely shut me out. Will not respond to my texts at all. I assume I have been blacklisted but have no idea why and when I ask straight out... no reply.
I have not had an issue. Wires do get crossed and then posting the drama, I can see how they may frown upon that. Momo is the real deal though. Don’t take it out on her. Good pussy is hard to find so find some common ground somewhere and enjoy those massive breasts and great ass.
Made an appointment yesterday to see Momo. Was really looking forward to it as she's one of my favorites. Enough that I was willing to follow through even with the rain and awful road conditions. Get to the location and after a little bit of runaround due to a gate they can't open, I walk in and there's a girl I don't recognize. Let me tell you, it's a really awkward feeling sitting there face to face with both of you getting something other than what you expected. Immediately killed my buzz. Booker told me to wait but I wasn't hanging around in this little room with this girl dressed for sex that we weren't going to have, so I was out the door and in my car by the time the booker got back to me.

Still no idea what happened. This is the second time this happened to me at kfest and it's pretty damn annoying. Originally Posted by beeman1000
As this is an information sharing site for helping fellow mongers make decisions on the girls and studios thank you for sharing your experience. It’s not drama to share your experience on this board. The studio can ruin the experience, idk why some don’t understand that. Hopefully kfest figures it out and if there is a next time they don’t waste your time with a stand in girl who isn’t momo.
Just seek out a new studio and new hos. There are always new pussy and KF isn’t the only game in town. Plenty of Korean pussies out there willing to take your money and take a pounding and your cum inside.
yeah i’m sticking with bk and gl for the time being. i wish abby wasn’t at sunflower as i’ve had some annoyances with their booker too