Providers Banging Married men

How many providers out their enjoy banging married men more then single men. I had an amp girl once tell me it was more enjoyable, because they were getting a piece of ass that belonged to somebody else.
Dude, are you for real?
They dont care, they only want the money.
They like guys with ED and premature ejaculation problems married or single.
Any who say they don't are just advertising....LOL

Just kidding....take it easy...
I have 2 wanna be providers and no real providers
Do you enjoy fucking married women more than single?
Dude this is something one of the asian girls told me at the spa. Yes i do it all the time.
I don't care if you're married or not. Neither one is a particular turn-on for me.

My turn-ons include...
1)Fresh breath/fresh "playground equpment"
2)Correct donation on counter within first five mins, dont make me ask twice
3)Engaging conversation
4)Good DATY technique
5)Men less than 40 lbs overweight (less than 50 lbs if you are over 6'2") but please weigh at least as much as me!
6)Slow soft caresses
7)Moderate dirty talk
8)No excessive slobbering
9)Large natural breasts if you are a woman (hey I like women too)
10)Well manicured kitty

Seeeeeeeee, married men didn't even make my top 10!

All joking aside I am sure there are quite a few women that really are turned on by, "banging married men." It would only be safe to assume since I know a few men that get a rise out of hittin' someone else's piece of tail.

11)Gang Bangs

Ooooops! Lol.

Happy Hobbying!
@Mustangrider, no time for wanna be providers... 100% real or bust!

I wouldn't say I enjoy married over single men. It really doesn't matter too much. And, it's not ALL about the $$, even though it's the majority... But, if I were to see a cocky single guy that's rude and disrespects me, his $$ means shit to me and that's what I'd tell him as I was showing him out the door ($ back in hand).

But... I have to admit, trying to keep quiet becuase you have to take a call from your wife during our session, is pretty hot. IMO!
Miley I agree with you 100%...married or single if they are excessively cocky or rude it is a TURNOFF.

Although a little bit of cockiness between the sheets is hot. There is that perfect blend of gentleman+cocky bastard that is perfect for a roll in the hay!

I never had to be quiet for a wifey call, but it makes my kitty purrrr when I am doing BBBJ and my boy-toy is having to take work calls. The more technical he gets on the phone the more I turn up the skills trying to derail his train of thought. Most men are married to their job, so it's almost the same! LOL.
As long as I dont get the guy that "falls for me" I am all good!
...it makes my kitty purrrr when I am doing BBBJ and my boy-toy is having to take work calls. The more technical he gets on the phone the more I turn up the skills trying to derail his train of thought. Originally Posted by Marla
Wow, just...wow... I may have to set this up in the future

Most men are married to their job, so it's almost the same! LOL. Originally Posted by Marla
So sad but true
Some of you guys are married? Really!!
  • PL
  • 04-15-2011, 11:05 AM
Penny is prettier.
AMEN Marla!! Nothing ruins a mood more than rotting teeth and breath that could make the local trash dump smell pleasant. I fear if you cant care for the mouth chances are the "playground" isnt much better.

With that said- The topic here- Married men. With my experience I feel like the married men are almost safer. I have never had a married man take the GFE for anything more than what it was, an experience. I have not had a married man assume we were more outside of the appointment.
A rare provider who isn't in for the money first! But I bet it's a close second

I don't care if you're married or not. Neither one is a particular turn-on for me.

My turn-ons include...
1)Fresh breath/fresh "playground equpment"
2)Correct donation on counter within first five mins, dont make me ask twice
3)Engaging conversation
4)Good DATY technique
5)Men less than 40 lbs overweight (less than 50 lbs if you are over 6'2") but please weigh at least as much as me!
6)Slow soft caresses
7)Moderate dirty talk
8)No excessive slobbering
9)Large natural breasts if you are a woman (hey I like women too)
10)Well manicured kitty

Seeeeeeeee, married men didn't even make my top 10!

All joking aside I am sure there are quite a few women that really are turned on by, "banging married men." It would only be safe to assume since I know a few men that get a rise out of hittin' someone else's piece of tail.

11)Gang Bangs

Ooooops! Lol.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Marla