The female genie -- more easily tamed than the male?

Everyone knows that when you rub a guy's lamp, any area near it, or maybe even a few other areas, the genie comes out. And he doesn't want to go back in unless he's taken care of, generally in one of three ways.

But as my hands are roaming over and near the sensitive areas of an L1/B2B provider, her genie seems to stay pretty tightly sealed in the bottle. Her genie certainly doesn't demand attention, and, in many cases, doesn't even seem to open her eye and peek out.

Stupid female sexuality question: What gives? While reciprocation isn't always an option, it's nonetheless a little bit deflating to be presented with evidence that your touch produces no effect on her. Is her genie not as demanding? Is she better controlled? Or is the guy a lousy toucher?
Confucious say, when man takes woman, he should lick it before he sticks it, but never try to understand it!!
"Her genie certainly doesn't demand attention"

it's cos women have stronger will and emotions that men do.
can you keep it flacid or even semi-erect when someone is caressing it?
q.e.d.
[yeah, i know, i'm over generalizing, which i often chide others for doing. but this is all tongue in cheek. or should i say in cleft?]

seriously, the anatomy and physiology are different. at least in my experience, unless the clitoral and genital parts are caressed in the way appropriate for her [and different women respond differently], she isnt going to respond sexually or erogenously. or even animalistically. :^)

also, if you having an experience that is "a little bit deflating to be presented with evidence that your touch produces no effect on her.", then dont worry so much about the results and just enjoy the touch. if she wants more, i'm pretty sure she'll ask for that, either verbally or non-verbally. if she doesnt want more, i'm pretty sure she'll let you know, either verbally or w/ a slap of her hand on yours. :^)

you could just ask her what she'll allow and what she likes.
asking a woman what she likes would be like reading the directions before putting something together....
and what full grown man with hair on his ass would do such a thing as that?