A QUESTION FOR PROVIDERS

Im new at this, only seen two girls and was wanting to get you ladies
opinion on what a guy can do to make it a great session, from start to finish. Set the mood right at the beginning, and keep the whole experience
at an enjoyable level until im headed out the door. I guess im also asking,
what would be you ladies description of the perfict client. The guy you say about " I wish they would all be like him " I should also add, what
should a guy not do as well. Come on ladies here's your chance.
Yeah, ladies...who's that perfect man?
I'm GFE...therefore I appreciate a man who is relaxed from the start of the session. This means there is a flow in our interaction, be it conversation or straight into kissing. I also enjoy a man who is responsive to what I am doing. I appreciate feedback or some direction as to what the gentleman enjoys.

Finally, an ideal client will be highly considerate of time.
Always discuss certain things or hopes before meeting..

Dont ask taboo subjects in the middle of it all LOL!
Always discuss certain things or hopes before meeting..

Dont ask taboo subjects in the middle of it all LOL! Originally Posted by Alecia

What would be the best way to do this, through P411 PM, text, PM
here if contacted through ECCIE or some other way.
Of coarse after screening, i prefer contact in the way screening was done (p411/eccie)
Same here!!!!!
This is the prime example why I like for all of my dates to pre-book with me!

Not only does it get the screening out of the way, but it gives me a chance to get to know the gentleman and what his likes and dislikes are!

It also gives him a chance to get to know me......more on a personal level!

Once we have established some sort of relationship prior to our date, when the set date arrives, we have already found our comfort zone!

Gentleman+Lady= ONE HELL OF A GOOD TIME!
Just be fun, make me laugh, be gentle and tell me what you like.
Don't ask me personal questions about how long I been in the bizz or family questions while hitting it doggie or anytime during the moment, its very uncomfortable.
So no questions about your pet doggie while you're getting hit doggie?
Always discuss certain things or hopes before meeting.. and after screening

Dont ask taboo subjects in the middle of it all LOL! you should know what we are wanting to do by this time. Originally Posted by Alecia
I think what the guy's are wanting to know is, when can they confirm your activities, be on the same page kind of talk. I think the answer is After Screening and Before Meeting. Preferably in an Email or PM

CG
Would it ever be poor etiquette, or in bad taste to ask if you provide certain
services after the screenig process. Such as BBBJCIM or GREEK for instance,
or would you ladies be ok with that.
Would it ever be poor etiquette, or in bad taste to ask if you provide certain
services after the screenig process. Such as BBBJCIM or GREEK for instance,
or would you ladies be ok with that. Originally Posted by bojulay

AFTER screening, I would much rather you politely ask about such activities that you enjoy! No harm in asking!
My perfect session would go like this (from screening til he's out the door):

He sends me a P411/ECCIE PM with his references in the correct format (the providers name, email address, link, and phone number) along with a respectful and polite request for an appointment or availability. I prefer guys who have a good number of reviews and posts, and have been members for a while.

Once he's screened, is informed of my specials and rates, and the appointment is all set up, texting or talking a bit before we see each other is a plus.

I usually tell the guy what my menu consists of AFTER he's been screened. Before that, it's not gonna happen.

On the day of the appointment, I ask that the guy call before he is headed my way- about an hour or so before the appointment is scheduled to take place. When he's close to my incall location, I get another call from him and tell him my room/building number, and wait for him to come up. I make sure my place is neat, clean, smells nice, and most importantly, that I look and smell great too.

When he shows up at the door, I love being greeted with a hug and a big DFK, and we either sit down and talk for a minute or we head to the bedroom to get acquainted and get more comfortable.

Some guys bring the donation in an envelope. Sometimes this makes me nervous because it would look rude to check the envelope in front of him, but there's no way to tell if there's the actual amount or not in there. I prefer guys to leave the donation out somewhere in plain sight.

If a guy is nervous, I can usually tell, and that makes me nervous as well. To make a guy more comfortable, I'll kiss him some more, tell him about myself, rub him to make him more relaxed, etc.

I perform best when I know a guy likes what he sees and he tells me what he wants me to do to him. Confidence is key- if you don't speak up about what you like, how would I know that you want me to do that?

I enjoy many positions during a session, and if a guy can keep up, that's another BIG plus

In between pops, I like getting in the shower with a guy to clean him up, and myself as well. I'll wash his back and his whole body and things often heat up in the shower too.

An ideal client would be someone who loves the whole girlfriend experience and doesn't shy away from it.

After we're done, I don't mind chatting a bit, or just hanging out. Sometimes we'll go out for dinner. It all depends on the guy and his schedule.

If he doesn't have much time afterwards to hang out or go our for dinner, I'll give him another DFK good-bye and tell him to call me anytime, but that P411/ECCIE/e-mail/texting is okay too. I don't really mind which method of communication a guy uses with me after I've already seen him.
My perfect session would go like this (from screening til he's out the door):

He sends me a P411/ECCIE PM with his references in the correct format (the providers name, email address, link, and phone number) along with a respectful and polite request for an appointment or availability. I prefer guys who have a good number of reviews and posts, and have been members for a while. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
sweet.treat69, Very nicely done. I wish more Providers would speak up about how THEIR perfect session would go. Communication is KEY for both sides. With that being said, I do have a couple questions:

1) If he sends you his P411 & Eccie PM, P411 = Request for an Appointment or availability. His references are already available to you in the correct format. P411 in his profile OK'S are his References and Eccie PM has all his Reviews & Posts. (the providers name, email address, link, and phone number) Am I Missing something?

2) What about the guy's that don't hobby every week or month? How do you screen them? If his OK's are more than a month or 6 months old, do you still honor them? Many things come up like the Ecomony, job change, Bad luck, etc... Or are those kind of guy's not worth even looking at?

CG