Brooke Cumsalot, She Made Things Right

I went by to see Brookie last night. She made good on her promise to make things right. My review is posted

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=319968

My previous statement on the other thread is retracted. She is back on my list of favorites.
I'm curious, by "free" I assume that means she paid you back the money you already gave her? (Sorry, no premium for me right now and I think that is relevant info in clearing her rep.)
If a guy stole my car and only gave it back once I called the cops, I don't know that I'd consider him in good standing just because he returned it. But hey, that's just me. Glad she made you happy.
I'm curious, by "free" I assume that means she paid you back the money you already gave her? (Sorry, no premium for me right now and I think that is relevant info in clearing her rep.) Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
exactly.
  • T-Can
  • 11-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Did anyone else get that warm, fuzzy feeling?
Did anyone else get that warm, fuzzy feeling? Originally Posted by CanDo01
no
no Originally Posted by monkmonk
Did anyone else get that warm, fuzzy feeling? Originally Posted by CanDo01
There was some warmth but it may be gas.

And back to topic. Did you get interest on the "loan"?
Lol!!!!
The power of the community at work!
But at least it's a start. Could she have done more? Obviously. But you've got to start somewhere. A provider rebuilding a reputation has a up-hill climb, and she has to be persistent. But you can only do it one person and one session at a time. And it takes five or six positive steps (or more) to recover the ground lost on one misstep. But such is life. At least she headed in the right direction now. That's a start.
  • Sami
  • 11-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Let me say first I am glad she give you a make up session. She owed you. After 2 weeks passed and a huge thread about her actions It's still BS!! There are many that will go to her aid and try to save her reputation. Reviews will fly up on her now. When you have legit, honest woman that do right everyday. What a character..
Let me say first I am glad she give you a make up session. She owed you. After 2 weeks passed and a huge thread about her actions It's still BS!! There are many that will go to her aid and try to save her reputation. Reviews will fly up on her now. When you have legit, honest woman that do right everyday. What a character.. Originally Posted by Sami
+100!!

esp. your sigline...
Quality is not an act, it is a habit!!
*yawn*

Let's see if I've got this straight:

1. Hobbyist pre pays session and Provider goes *poof*

2. Hobbyist gets pissed and writes angry "review" recounting his unfortunate experience

3. Provider, after a couple of weeks, makes good on previously paid for session and it was called "free."

4. Now everyone is on everyone's "ATF" list.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, ok, then.

Well, that makes me want to just jump right on the phone.
*yawn*

Let's see if I've got this straight:

1. Hobbyist pre pays session and Provider goes *poof*

2. Hobbyist gets pissed and writes angry "review" recounting his unfortunate experience

3. Provider, after a couple of weeks, makes good on previously paid for session and it was called "free."

4. Now everyone is on everyone's "ATF" list.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, ok, then.

Well, that makes me want to just jump right on the phone. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I agree with what He said