OMG, I love being a girlie girl.

Here’s the issue, I hate having to do my make-up and hair constantly. I am not lazy by any means, but it becomes so monotonous. Does anyone else feel this way? It is so repetitious and there is so much to do. I think men have it so much easier, they shave and put stuff in their hair. Maybe the gentlemen do a bit more, but do you do more than the ladies?

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the company that follows after I finish the hour and fifteen minutes it takes me to shave, make-up, blow dry, putting together the perfect ensemble to wear and last but not least making sure the place is perfect.

OK, OK, maybe it takes me more than an hour and fifteen minutes.
I hate getting ready for work, too.
You know how long it takes a big guy like myself to get ready?! I do a full shower Twice to make sure I'm clean. Then I have to dry off which is a chore in itself. By the time I'm finished drying my big ass off I'm tired, sweaty, out of breath and need another shower. Then I have to groom which is done ever so carefully because we can't have any open cuts now can we. You may think it's easy but, when your belly prevents you from seeing what you're doing it can be a challenge. Then I gotta pick out something that I don't look really fat in I gotta atleast try to look presentable. Then after all of that I do my hair which takes a good ten minutes. Brush my teeth, rinse and brush again before I open your door.

Hobbying is so much damn work!! LOL...
PoppyToyota that is so funny!!!!!!

You are well written and funny to boot. I understand better now. Maybe I am just disgruntled. Touché!
Me too girl i feel ya there.
It really can be time consuming!
I hate getting ready for work, too. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I don't mind getting ready, I just hate going...
Brooke, I would be happy to move in with you so I can be your bathroom attendant and provide help to you. Would save you lots of time!!!
Would love the help. lol....
Ugh I Cant Stand Curling My Hair && Shaving Those Two Take UpThe Most Time For Me
The "Panic of Girls" Girlie, Girlie...Brookie, Brookie...we guys LOVE and appreciate all you do to make yourselves lovely for us guys...mmmmmmmmmm.
<---- Over 2 hours

But look at the finished Product
  • fawn
  • 11-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Damn Berkleigh, you look fucking hot.......
I used to fuss over my hair when I was younger, seems like I spent many hours total just trying to get it to have the right look.

When I got older and I started loseing it, I just shaved it all off and have gone with the bald look ever since.

I've saved a ton of money on haircuts, and a lot of time.

I was like damn, I should have done this years ago, and women love to rub it.

I for one though realy do appreciate the fact that a women would be willing
to go through so much time and effort to look her best for me. Very impressive......And I think all you ladies look HOT! LOL

I would love to rub it.......