NCNS -- ThaiStar

I arranged an appointment yesterday with ThaiStar, to see her today. Yesterday she texted me that she was leaving the hobby, but would see me anyhow, since we had already scheduled.

Anyhow, I get to her incall today and got no response to phone call, text, email
Wow! So hard to believe. I know I tried to schedule with Lily today and Star told me that they were doing a photo shoot so could not make it. Wonder if she was involved in the photo shoot?/
Have appt with Lily on Wed............
I arranged an appointment yesterday with ThaiStar, to see her today. Yesterday she texted me that she was leaving the hobby, but would see me anyhow, since we had already scheduled.

Anyhow, I get to her incall today and got no response to phone call, text, email Originally Posted by DonJuan
This seems bit premature for NCNS? Especially considering she said she was leaving hobby?

Second one I have seen about NCNS, like a hurt ego or something than a real NCNS issue. Maybe you should have emailed her or called her and asked her for explanation etc. instead of this NCNS thread.
she may be getting a little burnt out. She is a very busy girl. Originally Posted by wakers22
QFT
They all are - it's a turnstile over there - be careful if you're right on time or you may come face to face with another client at the door.
Donjuan
I not sure what are you talking about.

Maybe they is some misunderstanding
Can you please email me the conversation between us?

I never let you know first? never answer phone and never reply email ? That it so weird
I so confidence that I never treat my customer like this..

I be in this hobbi for 9 month
I never do this kind of stuff I m quite sure.
Pls email me to explain
I really love to know about it.
Thanks
Star
I never inform you about cancel?
I not answer phone when u arrive?
Did u leave me a text or email to complain ? And I never reply your text or email ?
I don't think I can just delete those text or email you complain and just continue my day..
People know me I m really care how other people feeling..

Pls sent me a your email and phone no
I can search all history in my inbox
Best regard
Thanks
Star