Do You Enjoy Life???????

I was with some friends this past weekend and both told me they dont remember when they really enjoyed life. These two sisters go to church and try to be good people. It made me think how I enjoy going to eat with my kido, going and seeing friends,how I enjoy what I do and so many other things. Do most people enjoy life or just go with the flow of life. Are the people that have more sex happier and enjoy life more????????
Just like money, I don't think sex or more sex brings happyness. To be happy has to come from a different place. not something material. You mentioned your kid, maby you got your answer right there. I try to help people out and it makes me feel good like I did something good but it doesn't make me happy. For me to be happy would take alot of different aspects combined I think. But the journey to get there and achieve that level of happyness will be a thing to behold. Or maby this is the ramblings of a half asleep guy at 4 in the morning.
yes I do...when I'm winning

but the key to excelling at the game for the long term depends on your psychology of dealing with losing.

when something doesn't go well...what goes though your head, does it make you wanna give up right away, keep trying hard to improve, or....do you always seem to remain detached to positive and negative...
watching the clouds turn glorious shades of pink, red, orange, etc.

watching little kids run around at a family restaurant.

watching birds fly at white rock lake. one species flies about 3-4' off the water at a breakneck speed.

enjoying a delicious meal, whether made at home or a nice restaurant.

enjoying a deep embrace w/ a long time friend.

spending time w/ family, reminiscing about times gone by.

going go-kart riding w/ granddaughter and letting her win the race.

marvelling at this wonderful universe of ours!!
  • hd
  • 05-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Like Iron Clad said, it's the journey to get there.

This is a deep question that TP has asked.

When young, you did'nt know what happiness is, not until you've aged do you realize if you were truely happy. Everything was materialistic back then.

Just like you Truely Passion, sitting down and eating with your child, I enjoy being with my spouse, watching our dogs act like dogs, listening to the rain on the roof, life gets way better with years.

Sex doesn't have a damn thing to do with happiness, IMO, it's just a conquest. I can't remember who I saw a month ago, but I remember watching that butterfly taking nectar from a flower 10 years ago.

Keep life in perspective.
  • hd
  • 05-30-2012, 06:31 AM
we think alike pmd!
Nothing moans and screams happiness like this place.
  • hd
  • 05-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Pro, you've got poontang on your mind don't you?
Hmmm, I have gone through some bouts of depression, but I think you have to make choices to be happy. If what you are doing in life is not making you happy, you have to change it. When I got really depressed, I made a list of things worth living for. Sex wasn't on the list, but time with good people, playing sports, grilling and some other things were. I have always tried to approach life with an eye for the long term, think about what I want on my tombstone and what do I want to feel like when I am in the twilight of my life...I don' want to have any regrets that I did not do this or that.
I typically just go with the flow. Does more sex make you happier, depends on who it is with. If you are not happy in your life something should change. There is no reason to live life unhappy.
we think alike pmd! Originally Posted by hd
glad others think similarly.

and in this sub-culture ...

receiving a note from your consultant after a deliteful visit thanking you.
or seeing that she gave you a p411 OK w/out you requesting it.

receiving a note similar to this before you go visit a consultant.
"Yes! That sounds so wonderful sugar! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

it's the little things that bring smiles to old pmdelites' face.

to all the women i've met in this sub-culture who know what it's all about and have provided me such deliteful times!!

I used to, didn't they stop publishing it though?
We all have moments in life that make us nt happy and then we have moments in life that brings such happiness. It is a deep question to ask and we all have a different answer. No two people are alike. Someone may find happiness in eating a candy bar as another may find happiness in walking in the moon lite or hanging out with friends or just being alone. This world is such a fast pace place sometimes we dont take time to smell the roses. Maybe doing this brings me happiness cause it just nt the sex but being able to help some people that I couldnt if I was still working at the nursing home. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!
Pro, you've got poontang on your mind don't you? Originally Posted by hd
Always, hd...de-pressing in de-poontang is de-liteful.
This country is so fucked up these days I'm sure it makes many people unhappy. You can't even hire or promote people without the governments permission (due to affirmative action), free speech is almost dead (see hate crime enhancements), and half the citizens get some handout from the government, which is sinking under piles of debt. We are fighting several wars to free people who hate us and want us to rebuild their country at our expense, and the damn police want to harass us for private sexual commerce!