Ladies if you are an NBA playa pls put that in BOLD letters in your ad

Thursday I was browsing the fw section and saw a few things I like. So I sent out (5) request for early appt. Only one responded back with the no AA policy. The other got fucked... Literally.. I wish I known this bcs I wasted 30-45 minutes back and forth with nothing accomplished but a big fat dead end. But I did get service from another provider around lunch. Oh yeah she was white. As a matter of fact all my revs are with white chics.. Im not mad at the policy If I know ahead it makes the selection process much easier for me...And if any ladies need me I will be in chat looking for pussy. ALL RACES are welcome.
Put that business right there in bold with your relative location as well!!

Then everybody will know more than they did before they came in.
Damn man a whole 30-45 mins wasted looking at ads on a review site. I feel for you brother, just hang in there it will get better I promise. In fact I can already see every girl here revising their ads for next week to include the advice.
A lot of women wont put that in their ads due to the fall out and flack from other people. I found the AA men I've delt with so far ( I have 3 regs who are awesome!) tell me upfront they are AA. It's probley a good idea you put it out there that way you wont run into this problem again.
Whenever these threads come up, they remind me of this All in the Family episode. Start at the 5:30 mark to see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQNCU3sEh8
Lose lose situation. People talk shit if ya put it on there, and people talk shit when ya don't.

That's why I always add my age/race/stats/menu fav's/ect in my pm requests. Just in case I'm too young, too old, too freaky, ect...

I choose to put it all out there myself in a PM instead of expect others to put any and all of their deal breakers for the board to see (and talk shit about).
Oh yeah and ladies....put it in BOLD AND LARGE TEXT if you do CIM and/or swallow too... maybe some flashy or blinking thing-a-ma-jobs too. In fact, put one of those signs with flashing arrows.

Feel free to put a neon "Open" sign above the cooch too.
Sorry to hear that... Maybe you should double-check with future providers prior to the appt if race is an issue, that way no one's time is wasted. And I agree, girls should be straightforward in their ads if they have restrictions, but that's why it's best to always double-check. Some providers might not want everyone to know, or maybe judge them for their personal decisions.

But in all honesty, the hobby gives both men and women alike the power to conduct themselves as they please, and interact with whom they want at their own discretion.

Some girls might not like AA or might have a restriction on whether you've been "snipped" or not.. Things you don't have any natural control over.. Some might be open to seeing all ethnicities and age groups. C'est la vie unfortunately.

It seems unfair, but realistically it's the way the hobby goes. Some guys might only like spinners or Asians, and some might be more open to seeing all shapes and sizes. Some might prefer big-boobed blondes, and others might only see Latinas with big asses. Everyone's entitled to their own lifestyle and personal choices, as wrong as it may seem to others. It's their life and their business.. Just move on to the next.

XOXO Savannah
How did you pass me up sweetie? Check me out. I see All Races and I see all ages! So long as you are verifiable
i need a review for May anyways let me be your first AA girl you have reviewed , haha