We can play, but respect boundaries!

Like I play a lot but this is where I draw the line. Don't bring into play anything gay. That's a violation honestly. That shit ain't cool period ever to me so chill. All that nubo is my pimp hoe put ,10000 on us all meeting and you Betta have you're paper and we can solve that shit. I cut for nubo but I Neva ride a dude dick.. I joke but I have an adversity to gay shit. Period. Ain't natural. So please keep that out the jokes and for any clowns associating me with nubo I got 10 racks today hoe. Show up!!
Sisto put 20 thousand racks on me and nubo being the same dude. Otherwise we don't foook a round with gay activity period, so you please zero that shidd put. A
Like sisto play with someone else. Please don't put me in the same context as a bottom bitch. If I was a hoe I'm getting paid. We joke, but disrespectful shit will not be tolerated on no gay shidd sisto. Ya dig....I'm a dude and please Neva play with me with nub, bottom shit, please don't disrespect me sisto. Please...
Someone is hungry for attention... ^^^

Almosy sounds like a "submissive" ...bottom bitch.

Wait.. didnt ShineyTurd brag about not getting up till 2pm all the time? Dafoook?
Try weak. Bo. Like go somewhere. This is blatant disrespect. Apologies needed and never again. Sisto violated. I'm asking for an apology or for his so called rich ass to put up ,20 racks and come with this I'm a bitch disrespectful shit along with me and nubo b. Don't disrespect me please. I'm nubo. Put youre money up and let's solve this shit.
I already exposed your uneducated ass stinkpro. You're NubianPimp's bottom bitch. You're not NP but his BB, period.
Try weak. Bo. Like go somewhere. This is blatant disrespect. Apologies needed and never again. Sisto violated. I'm asking for an apology or for his so called rich ass to put up ,20 racks and come with this I'm a bitch disrespectful shit along with me and nubo b. Don't disrespect me please. I'm nubo. Put youre money up and let's solve this shit. Originally Posted by shinepro
translation required. Dafoook was that?
  • Trey
  • 02-10-2018, 07:54 AM
This is just stupid. It was funny for a while but this pretend thug shit is old already. Both of them together probably couldn't gather 1 "rack" lol.
Like I play a lot but this is where I draw the line. Don't bring into play anything gay. That's a violation honestly. That shit ain't cool period ever to me so chill. All that nubo is my pimp hoe put ,10000 on us all meeting and you Betta have you're paper and we can solve that shit. I cut for nubo but I Neva ride a dude dick.. I joke but I have an adversity to gay shit. Period. Ain't natural. So please keep that out the jokes and for any clowns associating me with nubo I got 10 racks today hoe. Show up!! Originally Posted by shinepro
I thinck the OP is saying he wants to be loosened up with a finger or two before he takes on the entire fist, but I may have misunderstood his dialect.
On the cool sometimes I wish I had a pussy. Originally Posted by shinepro
^ direct quote from the Renee thread. Post #112

Now go ahead and let NP finish interviewing you...Cuz its where y'all both been headed for weeks. ;-)

We will call this one the NP / Shine interview.

Like I play a lot but this is where I draw the line. Don't bring into play anything gay. That's a violation honestly. That shit ain't cool period ever to me so chill. All that nubo is my pimp hoe put ,10000 on us all meeting and you Betta have you're paper and we can solve that shit. I cut for nubo but I Neva ride a dude dick.. I joke but I have an adversity to gay shit. Period. Ain't natural. So please keep that out the jokes and for any clowns associating me with nubo I got 10 racks today hoe. Show up!! Originally Posted by shinepro
Well how bout you're not what everyone think,but how bout this, you're annoying and borderline reTARD your thread are are harder to read than my post *(sarcasm)* for my haters. Its a waist and just plain dumb!

You claim you're here for the "pus" then WTF are you doing with all these fooking dumb thread trying to impress the HOOKERS around here WELL EPIC FAIL and hurl the insults as if you haven't noticed i dont care what kind of insults you are going to fooking blabber, OMG so i dont care bout all that shit!

Have a good day & shine PLEASE PLEASE troll the provider ads for some GOOD "PUS" instead of playing dumb (no one can possibly be this )

Sorry for being a little rude its just annoying as hell now. Toodles....

EDIT: OFF topic for a sec Italia cant wait for your ban release *miss my BSC GIRL im going at it alone heh....*hugs* and lunch again soon xoxo
I have an adversity to gay shit. Period. Originally Posted by shinepro
Freudian slip much? Adversity means difficulty or misfortune. So either you tried to use peanut butter as lube and got your ass hurt or you got your heart broken by your gay lover.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-10-2018, 11:26 AM
shine just let these sorry fucks go. it aint worth it. there's not one person in this thread-cept maybe, and that's a big maybe, SC-who would say any of this disrespectful shit to your face. your crew and my crew would lay waste to the whole lot of them like effin cockroaches if any of this shit got real. these are all keyboard badasses. just rtm the faggot disses and leave it at that. do not feed the trolls. i repeat, do not feed the trolls..