What does GFE mean to you...?

As the TITLE states here..... "What does GFE mean to you?"

In the last year or so, I have noticed a change in what some may think "The Girl Friend Experience" stands for.
So I am curious to find what others think, and PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

My .02 on what I consider NOT part of a girl friend experience......as I am NOT your girl friend in real life....ONLY an "EXPERIENCED" Girl Friend. Those are two different things.
1) Expecting to be in contact daily and all day long.
2) Expecting to get a piece of the kitty without being covered properly.

Having a girl friend experience for me is about the chemistry. It's about the physical, mental and sexual chemistry with a person. Someone you can see yourself visiting on a regular basis, but still having the understanding of whats "real" and whats "fantasy". Where each visit with that person is different, fun and intimate. Having the trust in someone to just be yourself and let go. Someone that you feel comfortable with that the kisses become so intense and passionate that it makes your heart flutter. Someone that gets your weird sense of humor and enjoys the conversation and laughter. The connection you have when you can look into anothers eyes... and just KNOW what your next move is going to be. It's the brief "hellos" throughout the week, and the anticipation you get when that "hello" becomes a "I can't wait to see you again" type feeling.

I would love to hear what YOUR perfect "Girl Friend Experience"...

xoxo,
Cyndi Lyn
I think you explained it very well. I have met several ladies that I get the full GFE and it makes it fun as the more you see them the more things open up. It is really generic as GFE can be almost anything as two partners continue to visit and get to know each other well.
Good job luvstopurr and keep rolling sweet lady.
Typical GFE for me is when my date doesn’t order fries with her burger,....

.....then proceeds to eat more than half of mine.
GFE is when she teases me and then leaves me with blue balls.
GFE to me is as it states...girl friend experience. Kissing,daty,a mutual and beneficial encounter while having a sensual connection during our time together. I completely understand a providers choice to provide services in a manner she deems fit,so no arguments there,BUT I don't like the ones that claim their "GFE" yet they just rush you, lay there like a dead fish, or treat you like just another "jon". Where's the fun in that? I'd like to feel that I'm with my "girlfriend" even if it's just for an hour or two if the girl is a true GFE provider. In truth, it's all about the chemistry between you and the GFE provider...because regardless of what you're looking for in the time you've agreed upon;NO CHEMISTRY makes things feel weird, akward, and then it becomes a waste of time for both of us. Please don't get wrong, as my handle implies, yes I can be a lil shy at first & nervous too, however if I feel there's a mutual connection then it's definitely fun times for all...
GFE means telling me to go fuck myself and still take my money.

#jokesmatter
Good freaking experience..... means I go back without thought or hesitation
DFK, BBBJ, reasonable IOP, and general conduct that reflects an appreciation for the fact that semen is neither sulphuric acid nor cyanide.
I think you explained it very well. I have met several ladies that I get the full GFE and it makes it fun as the more you see them the more things open up. It is really generic as GFE can be almost anything as two partners continue to visit and get to know each other well.
Good job luvstopurr and keep rolling sweet lady. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Thank you, HD I try...
You try? I do not see where you posted taint photos.
^^^ Don't turn this thread into a treAD and keep the taint under wrap.
Eye contact, IOP, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, FIV & Mutually enjoying sex.
GFE is when she teases me and then leaves me with blue balls. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry Pyramider. Lol.
GFE to me is as it states...girl friend experience. Kissing,daty,a mutual and beneficial encounter while having a sensual connection during our time together. I completely understand a providers choice to provide services in a manner she deems fit,so no arguments there,BUT I don't like the ones that claim their "GFE" yet they just rush you, lay there like a dead fish, or treat you like just another "jon". Where's the fun in that? I'd like to feel that I'm with my "girlfriend" even if it's just for an hour or two if the girl is a true GFE provider. In truth, it's all about the chemistry between you and the GFE provider...because regardless of what you're looking for in the time you've agreed upon;NO CHEMISTRY makes things feel weird, akward, and then it becomes a waste of time for both of us. Please don't get wrong, as my handle implies, yes I can be a lil shy at first & nervous too, however if I feel there's a mutual connection then it's definitely fun times for all... Originally Posted by shyguy2175
As the TITLE states here..... "What does GFE mean to you?"

In the last year or so, I have noticed a change in what some may think "The Girl Friend Experience" stands for.
So I am curious to find what others think, and PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

My .02 on what I consider NOT part of a girl friend experience......as I am NOT your girl friend in real life....ONLY an "EXPERIENCED" Girl Friend. Those are two different things.
1) Expecting to be in contact daily and all day long.
2) Expecting to get a piece of the kitty without being covered properly.

Having a girl friend experience for me is about the chemistry. It's about the physical, mental and sexual chemistry with a person. Someone you can see yourself visiting on a regular basis, but still having the understanding of whats "real" and whats "fantasy". Where each visit with that person is different, fun and intimate. Having the trust in someone to just be yourself and let go. Someone that you feel comfortable with that the kisses become so intense and passionate that it makes your heart flutter. Someone that gets your weird sense of humor and enjoys the conversation and laughter. The connection you have when you can look into anothers eyes... and just KNOW what your next move is going to be. It's the brief "hellos" throughout the week, and the anticipation you get when that "hello" becomes a "I can't wait to see you again" type feeling.

I would love to hear what YOUR perfect "Girl Friend Experience"...

xoxo,
Cyndi Lyn
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I'm envious of your eloquence here. VERY well put and my feelings EXACTLY!

It bothers me to no end that the term "GFE" has become synonymous with BB activity for so many here.

FYI....I am not bashing ANYONE for what they do or do not offer. Your body your choice, my body my choice.