New Reference Policy

Hi All,

Up until now, I've shied away from insisting on a reference policy, i.e. I will only reference for you up until a certain amount of time after our session.

I completely understand that some folk don't get to hobby as much which is why their refs are far apart, and I also don't like to be rude to ladies as I realize that my response back to them for a ref can be the difference between them making money or not. (I'll never get in the way of a fellow woman's right to make money if I can help it.)

However, lately I feel this courtesy has been abused, and so I will have to start being a bit more strict.

I've had a string of gents who I've seen once, 8 months, 10 months, even over a year ago, use me as a reference lately.

I'm sorry guys; but chances are if I've only met with you once, so long ago, it will be difficult for me to remember any specifics about you.

My new reference limit for people I've only met once will be 3 months.

If we've met several times, even if it's been a while since our last visit, I'm happy to continue to reference for you. Basically, any gents who I have a rapport/a bit more of a relationship with. (You know who you are.)

I hope that ladies will see this, bc if I get a ref request for someone who falls outside of this time, I will either not respond or simply let you know that I am unable to reference for the gent in question.

Sorry for having to do this, and I appreciate everyone understanding.
I think that is perfectly reasonable and understandable.

Most girls do within in the last 6mnths.. I had a guy I hadn't seen in 5yrs based off his reviews, try to use me.. If I've only seen them once, and it wasn't recent more than likely I'm not going to remember them based off a handle or a name..
I think that is perfectly reasonable and understandable.

Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Thx lady.

QUOTE=Champagne Brown;1060493851] I had a guy I hadn't seen in 5yrs based off his reviews....[/QUOTE]

Lols! Omg. *smh*
Hi All,

Up until now, I've shied away from insisting on a reference policy, i.e. I will only reference for you up until a certain amount of time after our session.

I completely understand that some folk don't get to hobby as much which is why their refs are far apart, and I also don't like to be rude to ladies as I realize that my response back to them for a ref can be the difference between them making money or not. (I'll never get in the way of a fellow woman's right to make money if I can help it.)

However, lately I feel this courtesy has been abused, and so I will have to start being a bit more strict.

I've had a string of gents who I've seen once, 8 months, 10 months, even over a year ago, use me as a reference lately.

I'm sorry guys; but chances are if I've only met with you once, so long ago, it will be difficult for me to remember any specifics about you.

If we've met several times, even if it's been a while since our last visit, I'm happy to continue to reference for you. Basically, any gents who I have a rapport/a bit more of a relationship with. (You know who you are.)

I hope that ladies will see this, bc if I get a ref request for someone who falls outside of this time, I will either not respond or simply let you know that I am unable to reference for the gent in question.

Sorry for having to do this, and I appreciate everyone understanding. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
+1 on that!
Probably could have just put this in your showcase.
Hi All,

Sorry for having to do this, and I appreciate everyone understanding. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Yes ma'am.... Best way to do reference requests!
Probably could have just put this in your showcase. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
People notoriously do not read showcases, especially other providers. It also gets the msg out (hopefully) to gents I've already seen who would never think to go back and read my showcase.

I also thought it would be helpful bc if you search for my posts by my handle, this would pop up.

And lastly, it also opens up the discussion topic of references and allows people to chime in w their opinions and experiences (as a few already have.)
Hi All,

This is a great idea! Because ive had someone as far back as 4 yrs ago try to use me as a reference. It doesnt work that way over here.
Probably could have just put this in your showcase. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

But she posted it here instead. It starts the conversation. Smh.
She likes starting threads.
It seems to me that it is easier for all parties to simply check the reviews of the prospect as a preliminary check.

If he has seen known provides and has more than one or two or three (whatever number you choose) providers in the last month or two or three, that would give a good indication of his standing.

Just my thoughts, but I am NOT a provider, so what do I know. However, please respond with your thoughts.
I have no problem with your 3 months. I can't remember some I have seen 3 or 4 months ago.
VH....I have been that way this whole time and that is what works best for me. I will always let someone know if it has been too long and I can not remember specifics of that person.

Keep it going the way it works for you....
Reviews don't tell us if he was SAFE to be alone with
I still ask for references, if you have 3-100 reviews
reviews don't help with screening .. Just my 2 cent's

It seems to me that it is easier for all parties to simply check the reviews of the prospect as a preliminary check.

If he has seen known provides and has more than one or two or three (whatever number you choose) providers in the last month or two or three, that would give a good indication of his standing.

Just my thoughts, but I am NOT a provider, so what do I know. However, please respond with your thoughts. Originally Posted by maxfield