What drank gets you in the mood to foook?

Like me I pound that yoso, covoissier, or that hendog, come on baby. Used to be that patron but the older you get I can't take that patron like I used to. Five shots, and I only foooks with doubles, I'm ready to pound that pus! Can't do too much, because already being a large male, I can't go too long for fear of causing my yella shortie, Blondie or hispo too much pain. So what say you ec land. Same rules apply as usual,shout out to good times reruns and the star of the foooking show jj!
Translation: NP can't take it long because of pain.

Rest is gibberish. Next.
Water only or coffee ..
Back ho my nuts aernt the ride at the local theme park or foooking carni. Like do you have an alert when I post. Stranger danger! Foooking stalker alert!
  • dmode
  • 02-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Can someone translate this into English?
  • Trey
  • 02-15-2018, 06:30 PM
Translation

I'm a drunk. I drink alot before I show up too. Can't hold my liqueur like I once did. I may cause girls pain banging them with my whiskey dick I can't go to long anyway as I'm fat. How drunk do you like to get before a session?
Trey have I ever said a disparaging word against you brutha. Do you and let me do me. I'm enjoying this life ride. Enjoy this foooking shidd. Ain't no do overs.
What drank gets you in the mood to foook? Originally Posted by shinepro
Strychnine & soda - give it a try!
this thread is making me LoL
  • dmode
  • 02-15-2018, 08:27 PM
this thread is making me LoL Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lmao. You and me both.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2018, 08:37 PM
Willy S. got it right: booze raises the desire but lowers the performance. none for me.
I don't come here to impress dudes dodo. I come here to have fun simple. Come by the engine room this Friday and say shine sent you at the do. We be in tha back with about 4 bottles on that table. Trey say we drunks but all our bills paid, we don't wok no square job and we rise around two. Who da drunk? We at onyx now getting full, we ain't got to go to work tomorrow, so hey let us do us. We don't foooks with no one!
I'm there dude!^^^
Will they waive the cover if I say Shine sent me?
Translation

I'm a drunk. I drink alot before I show up too. Can't hold my liqueur like I once did. I may cause girls pain banging them with my whiskey dick I can't go to long anyway as I'm fat. How drunk do you like to get before a session? Originally Posted by Trey
😂

But my drink is Apple Crown or Grand Mariner straight up. Before or after.