Pm for info. Hot club!

I'm at home jamming that lucco, that Miguel Skywalker, old school and my homie hit me up. Yo shine what's up? Sorry I don't do that no more. Shine i got yo Drank and cova too. Shine you make the partay lit. So he call 7 of my patnas, got to roll deep and we chilling. 5 chicks at our table. Shine was up? Uber and xvideo I ain't got no money. It's slow. I love slow foooking spots. I'm vibing. Shine wassup as she rubs on my dick. C'mon boo. Anyhoo I ask my og to hold a hot 200. He complain but spot yo boy. Man lawd help me. She got nekkid, sucked ya boy, fucked me scisso and then let me put that shot right on her hair. Only verified g's fo this. I spent 60 total fa this. Foooking bonafide but I'm shine. No haters or price jackers.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 05:01 AM
so that Miguel homie, is he any relation to Luke? I hear their whole clan r like some real legit jedi gangsta mofos..

congrats, sounds like u got the fookin hookup on the pus. period. n it only costed 6 hundredths of a rack..
Like on some real shit its pretty obvious PXMCC and ShinePro is the same character... PXM you do have a history of straight talking to and having a dialog with yourself...I'm not sure what's going on with ya... but..that elevator aint going all the way up.

Maybe its the good loving of those ebony spinners causing you to lose it...maybe its a result of the pimp that kicked your ass..or your 2 am walks on Cullen Blvd at various gas stations....whatever it is get help bruh....I said it before this is an on point example of You talking to and threatening Yourself:

You gotta stop this behavior.
Sisto you ain't no g no more. Pxo cool. Like it's getting old you saying disrespectful shidd. Fuck wrong with you sisto. Px cool beans. You on all kinda shidd. I let it roll. Yeah I'm gay. Foooking bad hispo and yella pl I s civ pus. Go in the corna sisto. Pxo
Sisto you was cool. Now. Px beats you hands down. That gay convo only ride ha. Shidd ain't funny and m starting to foooking question you. Me and px ain't try. Work on weaks, back 2 and globe for an orgy. We foooking hoes fa real.like ya loosen ya g points
Sisto I'm disappointed. Really I'm waiting on this broad to clock in so I can aks ha to masturbate on the clock. Only nega talkin about gay shidd iz that gay nega.
I thinck if I were a brutha, I'd be offended by this shidd.
So it's OK if shine uses the N word? or a variant of it?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 11:12 AM
Like on some real shit its pretty obvious PXMCC and ShinePro is the same character... PXM you do have a history of straight talking to and having a dialog with yourself...I'm not sure what's going on with ya... but..that elevator aint going all the way up.

Maybe its the good loving of those ebony spinners causing you to lose it...maybe its a result of the pimp that kicked your ass..or your 2 am walks on Cullen Blvd at various gas stations....whatever it is get help bruh....I said it before this is an on point example of You talking to and threatening Yourself:

You gotta stop this behavior. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
sisto you cool n all. you got nuts, or u been fixed already? pm me. we set it up. you tell me, face to face, mano a mano, what you think a me. and i fall over laughing. i know u packin. packin's for pussies who can't handle their biz. but u can pack. i don't, cause i can handle my biz. n u can bring ur homies too, cause you might need em, n they can pack too. me, i come alone, n not packin, cause i can handle my bidness. you accept, or u a pussy, n need to stfu. i'm the craziest white boy u eva gonna meet, but I'm chill.
what u say dog, u in, or u out-n u a straight-up pus? i know u got excuses, uitb..

bock bock a bock bock...

put up or shut the fuck up...

n btw, tho i'm a crazy fuck, i get a kick outta everything. so i'll have a big grin across my face, even if i got a tag on my toe and I'm resting comfortably under the A/C. reminds me of sleeping in those trains in Europe. feels like ur in a damn drawer...
Did you just violate a board rule? I would say I feel threatened but naah I think they should keep your straight jacket ass around....and naw you are what we call a minimum wage worker...we don't get up for minimum wage personnel...you have no net worth. So I will pass. But keep talking to yourself OK Shineapro (wink)
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM
ya i'm a minimum wage worker with a law degree from a Tier 1 school n a ph. d. in mol bio from tdub. nah, u just a scared pussy. an igga balla scared of a nerdy honky. sad. it's ok, we understand. u good in my book, no worries..

btw, if i was gonna lie, i wouldn't have admitted that i make less than 130. i woulda said ima 7 figa cat, n my yacht is bigger than loveitdou's, and i fuck 10 hot brazilians a night vs. his 5-n-done at a shot..

next time, know ya place, biatch.
Yes sir..Okie Dokie...next time I will...;-)
English mother fucker...do you speak it??!!
Only nega talkin about gay shidd iz that gay nega. Originally Posted by shinepro
So it's OK if shine uses the N word? or a variant of it? Originally Posted by tbone2u
nah, u just a scared pussy. an igga balla scared of a nerdy honky. Originally Posted by pxmcc
What about when pxmcc/KMLWA/GrkFrk does it?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 02:38 PM
^^dammit cb, stop tryin to get me pointed..again.