TiffanyKristen has a pimp or is LE

Dude answered the phone number listed on her showcase. He sounded like a pimp or possibly LE. He was inquiring a lot and then got accusatory. I hung up. Girl then sent second "correct number" after sending the wrong one via pm. She sounded high as fuck and combatively defensive on the phone. I hung up. Too much weird shit with this one.
How does a "pimp" sound ? Curious so I can know next time I come across one.
I don't have a pimp I'm reporting you sir for slander and harassment. I don't know how work technology and the number I listed had a typo I told you this. There is no pimp just a mistake and a dumb blonde Me.
Typo phone # = pimp ?
Probably not
But I'd hate to call or text a stranger trying to set up an appt. Just be careful sending out contact info.
There's also another typo in your showcase stating $400hhr.
Very Blonde indeed.

I don't think there was any slander involved either. You posted a phone number, potential client calls and some guy answers... What conclusion would you come to?
Pimp, Cop, Typo... probably in that order.
This girl has four numbers created in Feb. One dude was aggressive and demanded more info like are you trying to buy. Alert is legit.
This girl has four numbers created in Feb. One dude was aggressive and demanded more info like are you trying to buy. Alert is legit. Originally Posted by telephoneman
That sounds like a wrong number.
5'2" + 135 is petite?

"getting hit and sweaty is what I just for."

and 200hhr/400hr ?

wait for it.....
Alert is legit. Originally Posted by telephoneman
legit being the key word. She doesn't have a pimp and is not LE. These were your accusations in the OP. It was a typo, there's your alert. Don't call any of those numbers, keep your correspondence to PMs.
Can you imagine the guy getting all these calls looking for dates? He obviously knows somethings up. Or he wouldn't be drilling you for details.

5'2" + 135 is petite?

"getting hit and sweaty is what I just for”

and 200hhr/400hr ?

wait for it..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Getting hot and sweaty is what I lust for? Took me a while to figure that one out. Yeah, needs to fix that one, lol

Technically, petite just means short.
Technically, petite just means short. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
Technically...
pe·tite
pəˈtēt/
(of a woman) having a small and attractively dainty build.
"she was petite and vivacious"
synonyms: small, dainty, diminutive, slight, little, tiny, elfin, delicate, small-boned; size-zero; wee.
Hooker definitions may vary
“Hooker definitions may vary” lol. They always do. I’d mark her as average build. But in clothing sizes, they have up to size 14petite, wtf?
I remember a thread about hooker definitions... mentioned "Small BBW"
Is that the same as "size 14 petite"? IDK
So much crazy shit goes on here.
Laff it off and move on.
Back on Topic...
No Alert here.
Just a typo
Blondes will be Blondes.
This thread is not alert-worthy; move it to Coed.