Beautiful Women

Why are all the most beautiful RW women in the fucking State of Texas not lesbian but rather gay...(no men allowed) it is pretty frustrating..

FUCK...I can get numbers but they are strickly pussy..fuckers
  • Trey
  • 02-18-2018, 11:43 AM
I thought lesbian meant gay woman. Many men after rejection think the lady is gay. I'm not sure if thats your issue. I just dont see a gay chick giving a guy her number. Why would she?
GLAAD Glossary of Terms: https://www.glaad.org/reference/lgbtq

Gay and lesbian appear to be interchangeable, although gay is usually used as an adjective to describe males attracted to their own gender, and lesbian is preferred by females who embrace other females as bedmates.

Bi
women give their numbers to gals AND guys.
Have you been ejected from play by both teams, Sistine? Just jabbing ya in the ribs.
Seems to me there are plenty of gorgeous heterosexual and bisexual providers to choose from if someone is batting out in the RW, plus you can slide into home easier, faster, and arguably cheaper. Go run the bases and score today!
I believe this will be my second acknowledgement of your existence for the calendar year. Relish

1. Read the inanely stupid ass shit you post here.

2. Look at your self proclaimed broke ass bank statements.

I have no idea on your physical appearance and a unless girl just simply just wants a tree to climb, why would she have any interest in you?. Biologically she is designed to seek a mate who will be able to provide and protect for her and offspring. That requires Darwin survival of the fittest checkpoints, of which you do not demonstrate here, openly at least. I'm sure you will reply with tales of your sexual prowess and mocking they who retain provider services, yet here you are posting another moronic self abating attention-begging thread.

Perhaps if you trolled this bored few hours less each day and applied that time towards a career advancing education and psychological and or personality counseling within a short amount of time you would make some level of desirable alpha male status and become attractive to the opposite sex. Until then however, enjoy all the low-hanging fruit you can grab.

P.s. Sandbox move in 5, 4....
I thought lesbian meant gay woman. Many men after rejection think the lady is gay. I'm not sure if thats your issue. I just dont see a gay chick giving a guy her number. Why would she? Originally Posted by Trey
There's a difference between bi and gay...lesbian can denote both from my view. Maybe i should have said bi. And yes gay chicks will give you their number if they think you're cool...doesn't mean they plan on fucking you.

Have you been ejected from play by both teams, Sistine? Just jabbing ya in the ribs.
Seems to me there are plenty of gorgeous heterosexual and bisexual providers to choose from if someone is batting out in the RW, plus you can slide into home easier, faster, and arguably cheaper. Go run the bases and score today!
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
You wild And no just rejected by some of the prettiest gay/ lesbian females in the State...but we're friends so its cool for now...but I want more lol
I believe this will be my second acknowledgement of your existence for the calendar year. Relish

1. Read the inanely stupid ass shit you post here.

2. Look at your self proclaimed broke ass bank statements.

I have no idea on your physical appearance and a unless girl just simply just wants a tree to climb, why would she have any interest in you?. Biologically she is designed to seek a mate who will be able to provide and protect for her and offspring. That requires Darwin survival of the fittest checkpoints, of which you do not demonstrate here, openly at least. I'm sure you will reply with tales of your sexual prowess and mocking they who retain provider services, yet here you are posting another moronic self abating attention-begging thread.

Perhaps if you trolled this bored few hours less each day and applied that time towards a career advancing education and psychological and or personality counseling within a short amount of time you would make some level of desirable alpha male status and become attractive to the opposite sex. Until then however, enjoy all the low-hanging fruit you can grab.

P.s. Sandbox move in 5, 4.... Originally Posted by Mythos
I'm sorry I rejected you...you havent been the same since. But I won't be mean go fix your body issues...you know what they are
3 . . . 2 . . .

You wild And no just rejected by some of the prettiest gay/ lesbian females in the State...but we're friends so its cool for now...but I want more DICK lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Minor fix... ^

(lesbians prefer to have gay dudes as "friends" didn't you know that?)

By the way (no pun intended), OP, which one are you?

Bi or Lesbian?
Minor fix... ^

(lesbians prefer to have gay dudes as "friends" didn't you know that?) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Actually straight females prefer gay male friends ;-) ....therefore I'm proud to say most of my female friends are lesbians ;-)

Ohh and thank me for another Outstanding thread lol
  • dmode
  • 02-18-2018, 02:43 PM
Just to clarify, lesbian usually means women only. Bisexual means they like both.

Where are you hanging around to find all these beautiful gay women? I've known a LOT of lesbians and the vast majority of them are not attractive by any stretch of the imagination. Picture a lesbian bar with large women with very short hair and no makeup. On the other hand, the bisexual women that I've encountered are usually a bit more attractive than straight women and a lot more playful.

Maybe I just got lucky but I'm genuinely curious as to where you're encountering the beautiful anti-male lesbians.

Where are you hanging around to find all these beautiful gay women? I've known a LOT of lesbians and the vast majority of them are not attractive by any stretch of the imagination. Picture a lesbian bar with large women with very short hair and no makeup. On the other hand, the bisexual women that I've encountered are usually a bit more attractive than straight women and a lot more playful.

Maybe I just got lucky but I'm genuinely curious as to where you're encountering the beautiful anti-male lesbians. Originally Posted by dmode
Hahahahahahaha brah I just bet you would like to know about those networks.... sounds like you be messing with bull dykes that's not what I do. Hahahahahaha y'all wild...you gotta have that jesus juice..LOL but i will let you in on a little secret. you gotta have beautiful lesbian friends who like beautiful lesbian women...if you have that you're golden to some degree. Unless they are straight gay
I thinck this thread insinuates that Sista is finally coming out of the closet.
Please don't ask him for taint, Pyramider...
I thinck this thread insinuates that Sista is finally coming out of the closet. Originally Posted by pyramider