NEWBIES & 1st TIME CLIENTS:

I'm not sure about most providers, but, I'm going to let ya in on a few things:

I understand the first time nerves & understand it also possibly being your first time seeing a different provider, makes for a little bit of nervousness. Think about it like this: the both of us are in similar situations- not knowing who's coming into our location, just as well as you don't know what location you're walking into. Whatever makes you feel comfortable if looking behind shower curtains or looking into a closet does it for you, then so be it. LOL. As providers we are here to make you feel comfortable, satisfied & fulfilled.

Sure enough, you may come across a provider who doesn't fulfill her word to you, or is misleading by conversation or pictures. And, some ladies tend to rush & give no care to satisfy- not all of us providers are like that!

My point of this is: NOT ANY 1 PROVIDER IS THE SAME! Some of us take better care of ourselves than others & actually care about the company & entertainment we provide! So, just because you may have had a bad time w/ previous ladies- don't let it get in the way of enjoying some of the amazing, naughty, beautiful experiences available!

Xoxo,

CAMERON HOUSTON

Very well said Ms Cameron.
Sounds about right.