It's going down in the dm!

I love ec, and for all the foooking roach coach haters, there is always an ec provider to com thru with some encouraging wods. But hey guys, and please baby dolls chime in too, doesn't it tickle you're footsies when a bad shortie hit you in your dm either on here or social media out the foooking blue. Im very respectful to my ec ladas but on other social media sites i always go with baby gurl, send me a pic. She say, I got pics up already! No sweets, I mean a pic of that pus and polished toes or stay out my dm! So, thoughts ec,again all the other rules and none of you comedy Central rejects and no trolls!
Did he say PUS ? brb
.... what in the entire shit are you talking about?
I don’t come into coed often and this is why.

[on my phone and not tech savvy enough, but just imagine this is where I’m posting that gif of Grandpa Simpson walking into the bar and walking right back out]
Drinking and eccie= This is what happens when you do.
Shine is just on here having fun. No telling who he REALLY is.

Alyssa71: I'll take Fucktards for 1,000 Alex.

Alex: Answer; you post stupid, nonsensical shit on an anonymous hooker board.

Alyssa71: What is drinking and eccie?

Alex: Correct.

• dmode
  • 02-20-2018, 05:36 PM
How the fuck do you bypass autocorrect that often? It must take a lot of effort to sound that uneducated.
I need to start pounden that foooking rtm button on you thread hijackers. I won't becuz I do no snitchin. But you guys are testing my g code. Sta on topic please. Shine for mod. I'll klen this shidd up faster than Dem questionable foks wash my ca on Jensen. Does trollin pay money...