Joke for the day...

Two aliens crash-land in Texas, in the middle of nowhere – sorta out where Aphrodite lives.

They walk for hours looking for some sign of civilization. Finally, they come upon an abandoned gas station.

In all their travels through the galaxy, they’ve never seen anything like this before. They approach one of the gas pumps, and one of the aliens speaks to it. "Greetings, Earthling! We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The gas pump, of course, doesn't respond.

The alien repeats the greeting. Again, there is no response.

The alien is annoyed by this blatant disrespect -- so, he draws his ray gun, and says impatiently, "Earthling! We have traveled light-years to come to your sorry planet! How dare you ignore us! Take us to your leader or I'll fire!"

The other alien, who until now has been quietly watching his commander, attempts to warn him to be cautious. "I don’t think you want to make him mad!"

But it’s too late -- before he can finish his warning, the commander fires.

A huge explosion blows both of the aliens 100 yards into the desert. They fall to the ground in a heap.

When they regain consciousness, the commander turns to his fellow alien. "What a ferocious creature! It nearly killed us! How did you know it was so dangerous?"

His companion responds, "I've learned one thing during my travels through the galaxy: when a guy can wrap his dick around himself twice and then stick it in his ear -- you don't mess with him!"