ISO Strap-on willing ladies in North Dallas

Hi ladies.
I am in search of ladies who either have experience with strap-on play and/or prostate massage OR who are willing to try.
I have all necessary supplies/equipment. The harness I possess is sized for a slim to average waist which is my preferrence as well.
I'm looking for incall locations in the North Dallas, West Richardson, Southwest Plano, Addison area. Future short notice availability would be a plus. Full service is also a plus but not a deal breaker.
The biggest qualification is a willingness to participate and learn if not experienced. I have had quite a bit of experience with ladies and boy toys but only one regular who would wear a harness for me. That was Leilover. Gawd I miss that woman.
I do have a couple ladies on a VERY short list. However, my tendency for giving short notice often makes it difficult to find them available.
I would prefer to hear from the ladies but if you guys have names to through out there, I would appreciate it.
Thanks all.
I would love to have a list!
Did Leilover retire?

I'm visiting soon, and of course I loooooove me some strap-on and prostate action, but I am rarely available on short notice. Same-day is possible with at least 3-6 hours notice when the stars align.
Pm me and we can discuss it ��
Maybe one of my Dallas trips will align with your schedule. I'd love to have My way with your ass when I visit Dallas. I will pm you when I know my next visit. It will be sometime toward the end of May.
Kisses Winter
Yes - Leilover did retire
All I can say is that I have had many wonderful strap on experiences here in Dallas, and nothing compares to Winter Monroe and her attitude, strength and aggression! She is pro and sensitive to your wants, but if you let her wind all the way up you will be feeling it for days.
Just sayin
If you ladies visit San Antonio, would love to set up play time for strapon and toy play.
check out this current thread in AustinCoed about strap ons where a fella tells of his first time with me. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1370611 YUMMY FUN!
One of my biggest desires is a strapon session with Spicyzoey. She just looks so incredible in her pics, both with and without the strapon. Hopefully one day she'll be close enough at a time when I have the extra funds.
I'm experience in strap on play. Would love to bend you over and see if you can take it all

I definitely plan to continue to visit!

Winter, I'm still interested in meeting you too.
Bend over,I'll drive baby!!!!!!!!