introducing your ATF to your family

I don't know where this belongs. My ATF Emerald7 flew up for my families birthday party for me. My daughters fell in love with her and I think Emerald has found people she can consider family. This would not be possible for others but after my wife died my children pretty much pushed me into looking for some companionship.
That is so nice. Many forget that providers are "real" people! Yes, they are offering "services", but they can become friends as well .(Most that I have met have been very sweet and kind). Glad you found a nice provider in your area.
Emerald and I have been seeing each other for several years. Her birthday and mine are on the same day. We were scheduled to spend our BD in San Antonio but I became ill and we canceled it. My children rescheduled my BD party to last FRi. I discussed it with my children and they said invite her up for the party. It went off spectacularly and My daughters hugged Em and invited her into the family. I guess I have some great kids. I have found a friend.
That's amazingly sweet. When I met both of you at Halloweenie last year I was struck by how sweet and genuine your ATF is. I'm happy you both care for each other and your family was accepting of her as well.
Angel Em and I have so much fun together and we only see each other a couple of times in a year. We are on the phone or email each other often.
Sweetie I give you two thumbs up for getting on here and letting everyone know that its OK to get close to providers are human and we have feelings too. I also have got real close to a couple of my regulars but sometimes its OK to step out the box

Thanks for sharing this with us
I think Em is adorable..and you my sweet hubby,are the most awesome man!

glad it went great...wish I could have been there!
  • D.G.
  • 05-27-2015, 08:27 AM
So when you twoa are out and about do you introduce to people using your real names or hooker and john names?
DG we use real life names. Em and I met years ago and in order to buy plane tickets I needed her RL name. I have often wondered how many guys know the ladies RL name.
It is so refreshing to hear this story. The "hobby" provides for many needs in all of our lives. It's great to hear a story that reflects the very human side of the "hobby". Yes it's is a business but it invokes real people with real lives. Very cool to see examples of how they can blend with the right people involved.

Kudos!
This is such a beautiful story!

Thanks for sharing..xoxo Helena
  • D.G.
  • 05-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Well that is good for you then. I just do not have that amount of trust in me.
Thank u for sharing! So sweet.
DG we use real life names. Em and I met years ago and in order to buy plane tickets I needed her RL name. I have often wondered how many guys know the ladies RL name. Originally Posted by tucson
It takes a lot of trust, which can occur with a long time friend.
I try to promote a friendship with most providers I see but most prefer to keep it BCD. Some will agree to do the occasional otc dinner and/or show as long as it is connected with a multi-hour date.
Many indicate they feel a gent should pay the regular rate for public time. I think that is very short sighted on their part. I've never failed to repeat with a lady who has shown an interest in friendship.

My best hobby story involved a lady I used to chat with on TBD and had seen on a few occasions. She invited me to spend New Years Eve with her self, her hot non-provider sister, and another provider I had seen! I didn't get laid that night but we had a ball!! I later understood that my role was to be the "cock blocker" for guys wanting to hit on them. I was good with that and they appreciated that I didn't assume that it was going to be an "open season" evening. We even shared a room that night.

I continued to see both of the providers until they retired. I do sometimes wonder what would have been possible had I chose to drink water that evening...

LOL