Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, Caressing, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, CG, MISH, Doggie
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $$.25 + Tip (my choice)
Hair Length and Color: Short brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This lady is cute as hell. She looks just like her pictures on her website. She has natural "C" cups and one hell of an ass.
Recommendation: Yes
There's something quite alluring about her.
she doesn't respond to her p411 account though
Try messaging her on here.....that's what I did and it worked........
She doesnt really do much for me, but enthusiasm goes a long way.
You guys have convinced me........Im gonna dive in face first and get a taste of this little lady ......of course since she's gettin some attention on here So....it's about time for one of the more outspoken and sarcastic providers to either give her a call and coach her into not being as accommodating and jack her prices through the roof or just start bashing her in the forums ....we'll see .....look what happened to Red Hot Roxy .........prices are starting to get jacked up cuz she is being coached by one of the ladies on the coast that can't compete with the younger ,physically fit , and attractive girls trying to get started ......anyways , Game time has been set . It's the Ole Miss girl vs Fl Gator ....Im gonna try to put the chomp on her first quarter .....I'll post the final score soon .
I have to concur. If the sight of her alone isn't enough, we have these phenominal reviews coming in regularly. I hope she doesn't mind body hair!
Nice review stroker, I wonder if she tours. Would love to hook up with her.
  • oherc
  • 10-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Yeah, thanx to me trying to help Red Hot Roxy get more clients, I am now without my weekly fun, as her rates are not in my weekly budget. I'm quite disappointed, and hesitant on sharing in the future as the females definitely did that so they would have to not come down on their prices...

You guys have convinced me........Im gonna dive in face first and get a taste of this little lady ......of course since she's gettin some attention on here So....it's about time for one of the more outspoken and sarcastic providers to either give her a call and coach her into not being as accommodating and jack her prices through the roof or just start bashing her in the forums ....we'll see .....look what happened to Red Hot Roxy .........prices are starting to get jacked up cuz she is being coached by one of the ladies on the coast that can't compete with the younger ,physically fit , and attractive girls trying to get started ......anyways , Game time has been set . It's the Ole Miss girl vs Fl Gator ....Im gonna try to put the chomp on her first quarter .....I'll post the final score soon . Originally Posted by boatpimp
OHERC.......have I got something to share with all you guys concerning the above subject. After posting that comment about "being coached" i received a PM from one of our fine ladies *Edit by staff - see rule 9*. After my session with Lillian, i was checking my messages and found the PM. *Edit by staff*.

I did spend 90 wonderful minutes with this lady (have not posted review yet) and loved every minute of it. actualy it was about 135 minutes because we had a 45 minute meet and greet before hand.

Lillian is the girl in the pictures. Her GFE services were off the chain. She is a Mississippi girl. She has a MS tag on her car and seems to know the jackson area like the back of her hand.

*Edit by staff*. Shit happens when it comes to advertising and using someone elses verbage. But, she is using her own pictures and provided the service she said she would at the time she said she would with no upselling. These kind of girls are getting far and few between ( ecspecailly at her age). If you like her looks I am sure you will like her services. Jackson Hobbiest, we need to support our local girls...........the ones that live in our backyard.
Ok guys - let's remember that the topic is Lillian and this review! It's not about provider rate hikes and it's not about Roxy. Those topics are fine, but start a new thread in Coed or the Men's lounge if you want to further those discussions. As far as rates going up (at least in Roxy's case), you can't really blame it on an "outspoken and sarcastic" provider. Neither she, nor her SO are stupid and having talked to them, it was simply just a matter of seeing what the other girls were charging and raising hers to match - simple economics and not a conspiracy! I like provider rates to be low too, but it is a business and what girl isn't going to maximize her profits if she can get away with it? I would expect Lillian (and every other provider) to set her rates according to what she thinks guys will pay. If it means we can't play as much, that sucks (in a bad way), but that's the way the hobby works!

Now, stay on topic please!
  • msguy
  • 11-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Because of the controversy on the Coed Discussion board about Lillian, I want to let others know about my good experiences with her. I didn't compare her website to the other provider's website and ads so I don't know anything about that, so I will just tell you what I know about Lillian from the two times we have met so far.

I saw Lillian a couple of days after the first time she was mentioned on the board in the "Ole miss girl provides sensual experience" thread started on the Requests and ISOs board by MavERick 04 on 10-23-2012. She was prompt in responding to my emails, answering within a day, and was friendly on the phone. She had just gotten on P411 at the time of our first session, but I had seen her photos on some other sites. We met at her incall location (an extended stay residence) for a 90-minute "companionship" session, which she provides in addition to FBSM sessions. I called her when I arrived and she came down to meet me and take me to her room.

When I saw Lillian for the first time, I could tell that all of the pictures that she has used on several websites are definitely photos of her and they accurately represent what she looks like. There are a couple of her with long hair, and her hair is shorter now like in the other pictures, but the long hair photos are her, too.

We talked for awhile to get to know each other better and she can carry on an interesting conversation about a variety of topics. Lillian is pleasant and sweet, even a little bit shy initially, but she is very affectionate, is easily turned on, and is a hungry tiger once things get going. She told me that she is not a pro at this because of her limited experience with companionship sessions, and there is some innocence about her because of that, which is alluring to me. But regardless of what she says about her inexperience, she certainly knows how to provide a pro-level session, especially for someone of her young age -- she is actually 22, almost 23. She does everything to make sure that you are pleased and happy before you leave. She provides a wonderful GFE session by anyone's definition of that term, providing all the services that you would expect from a GFE with enthusiasm and with her own enjoyment of the session, which is an additional turn-on.

Lillian is not a clockwatcher, she did not rush me in any way, and I was extremely satisfied and happy when I left and couldn't wait to see her the next time, which was less than a week later. I saw her again last night, and as often happens with repeated meetings, this time was better than the first time, because we were more relaxed, comfortable and familiar with each other and what we like and don't like.

I think that Lillian will only get better as she gets more experience, but she is not really lacking for anything now, and you can't go wrong with seeing her. I think that Jackson is lucky to have someone like her, and I agree with boatpimp that we should support our local girls especially when someone good comes along.

BTW, for those of you who notice that this is my first post, I want to say that I am not a newbie here. I was a member of the old ASPD board for years and have been a member of Eccie for over 2 years, but I very rarely post on any board because I like to keep a low profile, and I don't post reviews. I don't plan to start posting more now, but I did want to share about my good experiences with Lillian, because she is concerned that the controversy on the Coed board will cause people to think that she is not a good provider or that her pictures are not her, and neither of those is true.
Thanks for the info MSGuy! This certainly agrees with her reviews thus far that she provides great service. I certainly hope that the drama over web sites would cause no reservations for guys wanting to see her since for most of us the service is all we really care about.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-01-2012, 02:24 PM
. . . . I certainly hope that the drama over web sites would cause no reservations for guys wanting to see her since for most of us the service is all we really care about. Originally Posted by vicinms
I first noticed Lillian when Flessan posted his review of her back on Oct 23rd.... along with the comments that followed the review. Definitely nice news for my commute route!!

I just now; today... about a half-hour ago, noticed the drama thread. Trust me... I may now, have reservations about seeing someone.... but it's not Lillian!

Nice, new, young playmates are always a treat..... Congratulations to Lillian... and the Jackson area!!