Little Rock!

Well unfortunately, this weeks planned trip to Little Rock has been foiled… The service department at my car dealership couldn’t squeeze me in this week after I had to cancel my appointment yesterday.

Thankfully, they were able to reschedule me for next week!

Hey Summer, can I come to the zoo with you and Ariana?

Do you think Jack Scheidt might want to buy all of us dinner? I have a feeling that dessert would be extra special.

I’ll bring something snazzy to wear, just in case.
Haha I dont think hes gonna buy me dinner either ..
Maybe you'll have better luck!
LOL
Haha I dont think hes gonna buy me dinner either ..
Maybe you'll have better luck!
LOL Originally Posted by hot summer
Well, drats.

We’ll have to go on our own then! Cocktails!!
Yes, Summer is a tough nut to crack. So I had to make other plans for that week. A pity though.
Yes, Summer is a tough nut to crack. So I had to make other plans for that week. A pity though. Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Jack, really. You had one job.
Jack, really. You had one job. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And that was???
And that was??? Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
We are going to get a serious spanking from Biomed for being off-topic. On that note, I would like to elaborate about how much I love Little Rock… Yada yada.

But also, I’ve been reading your posts for quite a while now about how badly you’ve wanted to meet Miss Summer. I would have put money on you that you would’ve pulled it off this time! Que sera, I guess.
We are going to get a serious spanking from Biomed for being off-topic. On that note, I would like to elaborate about how much I love Little Rock… Yada yada.

But also, I’ve been reading your posts for quite a while now about how badly you’ve wanted to meet Miss Summer. I would have put money on you that you would’ve pulled it off this time! Que sera, I guess. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well I did think that my chances were good this time but she’s not budging. If dinner at Arthur’s won’t get it, I don’t know what will
Well I did think that my chances were good this time but she’s not budging. If dinner at Arthur’s won’t get it, I don’t know what will Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Eh, I think Arthur’s is overrated.

If it were me, I would’ve held out for Sonny Williams.
Only one thing I love more than a great steak! 🍆
LOL! Agreed on Sonny Williams!
Is 🍆 keto friendly?
Hahaha
Oh and I Love Little Rock..
Keeping on topic lol

https://youtu.be/p9ZjOCSLYlc?t=7s

Oh yes, and I just LOVE Little Rock BTW!

https://youtu.be/p9ZjOCSLYlc?t=7s

Oh yes, and I just LOVE Little Rock BTW! Originally Posted by austin88998833
My trips to Walmart never go like that.
Wow, it’s sure a lot colder in Little Rock right now...
than it was the last time I was here. Brrr!

Where are some pretty areas in Central AR to see the fall leaves changing colors?