Guess Who’s Back

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been active. Thankfully I was able to return in good health and an even more banging body Still in Central Arkansas I welcome all new and old friends to give me shout! I’ve missed you guys and definitely happy to be back! Look forward to chatting with y’all soon!!

CP
Welcome back sweetie!!
Hey Carmen, looking forward to seeing you share some pics...just a heads up...lots of rules on that...you must have clothes on, show no lady parts, and no websites... probably more but it's just a slap on the wrist for you ladies...but would love to see that banging body...and while you've been gone periodically guys have asked about you...so I'm sure you'll get busy....
Welcome back Carmen! Look forward to seeing you 🙂
Welcome back, babe!
Thanks guys, I can’t wait to have some fun! Also, I’ll be taking the time out to read the guidelines before posting pictures. Lol last thing I need is an infraction!!
Thanks guys, I can’t wait to have some fun! Also, I’ll be taking the time out to read the guidelines before posting pictures. Lol last thing I need is an infraction!! Originally Posted by Carmen_Perez
Are you on Twitter? You can post some risque pics on there and don’t have to worry about getting an infraction. You can add my Twitter handle PartTimeHumanist. See ya around 😉
Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been active. Thankfully I was able to return in good health and an even more banging body Still in Central Arkansas I welcome all new and old friends to give me shout! I’ve missed you guys and definitely happy to be back! Look forward to chatting with y’all soon!!

CP
Originally Posted by Carmen_Perez
Huggs sweets!
Nice!

CP
Originally Posted by Carmen_Perez
nice, sent you a PM
I know this site sucks ass but...any pics or action from the guys here??? I've not seen you before...