Global Warming hits New York hard

Their solar panels are working overtime keeping up with the A/C.

Thanks, President Gore.
Heard one guy say " this ain't shit, can hardly wait till fall arrives".
Downtown Buffalo

There is no such thing as "Global Warming" that's the term liberals want to sell. Real Scientists use the term "Climate Change" because climate changes or goes through trends every so often. It's no big deal it's been happening for centuries.

Jim
There is no such thing as "Global Warming" that's the term liberals want to sell. Real Scientists use the term "Climate Change" because climate changes or goes through trends every so often. It's no big deal it's been happening for centuries.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The difference now is Governments are figuring out ways to tax it.
This whole "climate change" thing is just a big money grab.
This whole "climate change" thing is just a big money grab. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ain't that the truth!
YAWWWWNNNNN!

This happens every time it snows. RWWsticks squealing that the GLOBE isn't WARM.

Science be damned!

Carry on, Flat Earth Society... if you bring some pitchforks and torches, you may be able to LYNCH someone!
This whole "climate change" thing is just a big money grab. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Exactly. Anytime large corporations or the government sticks their two cents into environmental and health issues the big motivating factor is money, not to keep you safe or healthy ect.

Jim
They picked Buffalo to have a global warming rally this week.

This happens every time it snows. RWWsticks squealing that the GLOBE isn't WARM.

Science be damned! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm surprised you didn't "quote" the "science" ..... WHICH IS:

"The reason why it's so cold early in the year is because it's getting warmer"!

Every time someone complains at the house about how cold the shower water is and how long it takes for it to get hot, I ALWAYS explain the physics ....

"That just proves the hot water heater is working even better now."

(I wish she were a liberal, so she wouldn't keep asking the same question.)
Science for profit or I would have to find a real job because they would stop giving me money if I didn't "find" a crisis.
Libtards just love stealing from the government coffers and making up shit to justify it.

"That just proves the hot water heater is working even better now." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why do you need to heat hot water?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • 11-22-2014, 04:39 PM
What next? Global flooding?

When all that snow starts melting.....