I'm not leaving, I'm just taking some time off.

In fact, I'll be heading to Houston to catch the ship. I've been invited to attend a cruise to Central America and Southern Mexico for the next week. I know some of you, if you don't get a response in about 15 minutes, think you've won somekind of victory. They don't have good Internet connections at sea and what you get is pretty expensive.

So I'll have to console myself that EVA is still going to be writing bigoted things, FuckZup will still be stupid and I still won't be reading him, Timmie might make a good point but then fuck it up with a three or four stupid ones, and Big Tampon will be wondering if I'm getting something from one of his female family members.

I'll check back later today before I take my computer in for some work (might as well have it checked out and cleaned up) and I'll see you all next weekend. Sooner if I run across some derelict in Texas. I'll say high to....
In fact, I'll be heading to Houston to catch the ship. I've been invited to attend a cruise to Central America and Southern Mexico for the next week. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Keep in touch with their WIFI system. So take your laptop.
In fact, I'll be heading to Houston to catch the ship. I've been invited to attend a cruise to Central America and Southern Mexico for the next week. I know some of you, if you don't get a response in about 15 minutes, think you've won somekind of victory. They don't have good Internet connections at sea and what you get is pretty expensive.

So I'll have to console myself that EVA is still going to be writing bigoted things, FuckZup will still be stupid and I still won't be reading him, Timmie might make a good point but then fuck it up with a three or four stupid ones, and Big Tampon will be wondering if I'm getting something from one of his female family members.

I'll check back later today before I take my computer in for some work (might as well have it checked out and cleaned up) and I'll see you all next weekend. Sooner if I run across some derelict in Texas. I'll say high to.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Have a nice trip. Relax and enjoy yourself.
Shoot a LBFM for me!
Don't drink water from a glass.
Don't ask for ice in your drinks.
Stay away from anyone sneezing.
Keep in touch with their WIFI system. So take your laptop. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So because he has the same political views you consider him a friend and wish him well? Nice

I'll check back later today before I take my computer in for some work (might as well have it checked out and cleaned up) and I'll see you all next weekend. Sooner if I run across some derelict in Texas. I'll say high to.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here's something fun you can do and be perfectly ok. Walk the plank. and if they don't have one then jump overboard. ;-)

Seriously have a safe trip
So because he has the same political views you consider him a friend and wish him well? Nice Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
No. I would give you the same advice!

If nothing more than to keep up the levity on the board.. in your case.
Don't drink water from a glass.
Don't ask for ice in your drinks.
Stay away from anyone sneezing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that in Mexico or on the cruise ship? Or both?
No. I would give you the same advice!

If nothing more than to keep up the levity on the board.. in your case. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I doubt it. Most Republicans cannot be civil with another person if they don't believe and think like they do and that's quite an unfortunate position to have. Almost cult like political views to be honest. I will admit two of the smartest men I personally know and respect are white Republicans but it's not because of their political views. The smartest man I know academically or politically is a liberal and no it's not myself or Obama
Is that in Mexico or on the cruise ship? Or both? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Lately BOTH!

The cruise lines are not "doing well" in health wellbeing lately.

Isn't he from Kansas? (As for "on shore" activities.)

I'm reminded of a scene years ago in a South Texas general aviation cafe sitting next to a couple who were "obviously" from "Neeewww Jeeerseeey" and the woman was nonstop, no punctuation or pause, running her mouth .... and then I heard her mention the "cute little pickles" in the jar on the table .... and as I turned to look she was popping one into her fat lips ..... still yapping. Need I describe the ROS? (Hint: Difficulty in talking while pouring copious amounts of water into one's mouth!)
I doubt it. Most Republicans cannot be civil with another person if they don't believe and think like they do and that's quite an unfortunate position to have. Almost cult like political views to be honest. I will admit two of the smartest men I personally know and respect are white Republicans but it's not because of their political views. The smartest man I know academically or politically is a liberal and no it's not myself or Obama Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Come on. You have maybe 20 other active threads where you can express your political viewpoints. Leave this one alone.
Come on. You have maybe 20 other active threads where you can express your political viewpoints. Leave this one alone. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
He's got to here. Everyone else in the RW walks away from him.
I doubt it. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Of course you would.

Otherwise you would not be maintaining your "victim image."
He's got to here. Everyone else in the RW walks away from him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
and this is based on?