If you're an American, this should make you angry

This should make any American angry.

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2014/0...ruin-your-day/

And then Bush has the audacity to joke about there being no weapons of mass destruction. While men died for that dumbasses mistakes. Calling people out on this bullshit is true patriotism. Not trying to sweep it under the rug. That's not patriotism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M
  • shanm
  • 05-25-2015, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by shanm
And that buffoon was the most powerful man in the world for 8 fucking years.
To watch him joking about WMDs is sickening. He should be in prison, with Cheney and Rummy. Obama, Hillary, Gates and Holder should follow shortly.
To watch him joking about WMDs is sickening. He should be in prison, with Cheney and Rummy. Obama, Hillary, Gates and Holder should follow shortly. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
These people are all puppets. They don't work for us at all. The lies get more nefarious with every administration. The frustration of the lies didn't start with Bush and didn't end with him, that's for sure.

Jim
These people are all puppets. They don't work for us at all. The lies get more nefarious with every administration. The frustration of the lies didn't start with Bush and didn't end with him, that's for sure.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No, it didn't, but he stands up there and makes fucking jokes and even the rest of those cunts were laughing, democrats too. They do not represent us. I'm ashamed I voted for him the first time. He's the reason I'm no longer conservative and will never be again.
PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON SAYS CLEAR EVIDENCE IRAQ HAS WMDS....BEATING THE EARLY DRUMS OF WAR AGAINST IRAQ..........

Speech given to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff concerning the need to deny Saddam Hussein of weapons of mass destruction.

DEMOCRATS CONFIRM HUSSEIN'S WMDS............BEATING THE DRUMS OF WAR - IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

Before Bush II and Before 9/11, there was Bill Clinton, the Democrats and the 1993 WTC attack.

If you are an American, you should be angry.
Baby Killer doesn't feel anything (except in dark crowded movie theaters).

Liberal writer Bob Woodward says that Bush did not lie about WMDs. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...in-iraq-video/
If you are an American you should be angry....

No, it didn't, but he stands up there and makes fucking jokes and even the rest of those cunts were laughing, democrats too. They do not represent us. I'm ashamed I voted for him the first time. He's the reason I'm no longer conservative and will never be again. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Right, everyone who saw those video clips probably feels the same way. To me it wasn't so much about what he said, but how he said it. I felt insulted. As Americans we need to become more critical of these people.

Jim
As Americans we need to become more critical of these people. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
We'll soon get the opportunity to see just how critical "Americans" will be when they have the "chance" to elect the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT to replace the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.
We'll soon get the opportunity to see just how critical "Americans" will be when they have the "chance" to elect the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT to replace the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The majority of Americans are afraid of government. That trend needs to switch. Government needs to become more afraid of us. They are toying with us. Hilary Clinton will toy with this country more than Obama has, just like Obama has toyed with this country more than Bush did. It's a vicious cycle and we are the only ones that can stop it.

Jim