Beau Biden

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Biden family over the loss of Beau. Losing a son or daughter has to be the hardest thing a parent could ever go through. May the lord watch over you and give you strength to face the coming days.
Hopefully there won't be the hateful and insensitive comments posted here like on Fox News.com.

I am wondering whether the injuries he suffered as a child (the auto accident that killed his mom and his sister) had anything to do with getting brain cancer.
Hopefully there won't be the hateful and insensitive comments posted here like on Fox News.com.

I am wondering whether the injuries he suffered as a child (the auto accident that killed his mom and his sister) had anything to do with getting brain cancer. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
What's your favorite pizza? Do you like pepperonis?
What's your favorite pizza? Do you like pepperonis? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes. I think pepperoni is a required pizza meat.
Like him or not, you got to send some prayers to the Biden family. He lost a wife years ago, too. May he receive the strength he needs at this time.

I am wondering whether the injuries he suffered as a child (the auto accident that killed his mom and his sister) had anything to do with getting brain cancer. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
No.

There is no known link between physical trauma and any cancer.
No.

There is no known link between physical trauma and any cancer. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I can't imagine how difficult it must be to lose one of your own offspring.

RIP Beau Biden!
Hell to outlive your children.
You mean mocking them like Liberal radio talker Alan Colmes did to Rick Santorum over the death of his infant (Colmes later apologized)....?

Or you mean the mocking of Palin's Down syndrome child by many liberal media types?

That kind of hateful insensitive speech?

Can you even get good pizza in Kansas?

Yes. I think pepperoni is a required pizza meat. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
Politics aside, my heart breaks for Joe Biden. He has lived through more tragedy than any man should have to.
I agree; and by all accounts he is a decent guy.

I always admired the way, after the tragic car accident, he always went home at night to take care of his family.

Politics aside, my heart breaks for Joe Biden. He has lived through more tragedy than any man should have to. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You mean mocking them like Liberal radio talker Alan Colmes did to Rick Santorum over the death of his infant (Colmes later apologized)....?

Or you mean the mocking of Palin's Down syndrome child by many liberal media types?

That kind of hateful insensitive speech? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So if others act badly that is a justification for you?

I have NEVER seen the amount of vitriol and hatred that has been posted to that Fox News thread -- EVER.
So if others act badly that is a justification for you?

I have NEVER seen the amount of vitriol and hatred that has been posted to that Fox News thread -- EVER. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
Well, good to know that you are apparently blind, clueless, or both.

The only vitriol I see in this thread is coming from you. How shocking. This is neither the time nor the place to be flinging shit around like monkeys in the zoo, yet here you are tossing around a handful of it.

I will be happy to do a side by side comparison of the levels to which liberals will stoop, but not here. Feel free to start a new thread and lets compare notes on just how classy liberals are.
They don't give you a bronze star for cutting and running.

Rip Beau.