Hey Abbott! Don't Bogart that epilepsy medicine my friend.

The Texas Legislature has passed a bill legalizing (ridiculously forbidden topic) for epileptics. Governor Abbott has announced he will sign it into law.

You can bet that next session, Texas will legalize medical (unbelievably forbidden topic.)

Why does (fucking prudishly forbidden topic), a national political movement and a sweeping social shift, remain forbidden in this forum? Because it's legal in more states than prostitution?

Frankly, one of you jolly fuckwads experience at least one seizure a week. Others, like IB(forbiddentopic)Gruber, and DROOLING, tend to seize up on a daily basis.

Seems like you could use a little epilepsy medicine in your PBR.
The Texas Legislature has passed a bill legalizing (ridiculously forbidden topic) for epileptics. Governor Abbott has announced he will sign it into law.

You can bet that next session, Texas will legalize medical (unbelievably forbidden topic.)

Why does (fucking prudishly forbidden topic), a national political movement and a sweeping social shift, remain forbidden in this forum? Because it's legal in more states than prostitution?

Frankly, one of you jolly fuckwads experience at least one seizure a week. Others, like IB(forbiddentopic)Gruber, and DROOLING, tend to seize up on a daily basis.

Seems like you could use a little epilepsy medicine in your PBR.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So that's what you do to get in the mood for one of your faggot plays, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
It's a serious subject and a serious question, you ignorant, rednecked fucking Neandertal!

Do you have epilepsy?

Or just apoplexy, on top of your coprophilia and blatant homosexual tendencies?
  • shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 01:27 PM

Seems like you could use a little epilepsy medicine in your PBR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LMFAO

But seriously, the fact that *forbidden topic* is a *forbidden topic* on ECCIE is ridiculous.

I think its high-time(SWIDT) we legalize *forbidden topic*. We should actually legalize it everywhere, and even at the federal level. It's not like the legalization is stopping people from doing what they want anyway.
It's a serious subject and a serious question, you ignorant, rednecked fucking Neandertal!

Do you have epilepsy?

Or just apoplexy, on top of your coprophilia and blatant homosexual tendencies?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider