I'm Starting To Like Rand Paul

The Patriot Act suffered a setback Sunday, thanks to Senator Rand Paul. Many Republicans talked the talk, but Paul walked the walk.

Thank you for taking an open stand against tyranny, Senator Paul!
Did not Candidate Obama promise to let the law lapse? Then he got all panicky the last two times when it looked like parts would not be renewed.

Don't forget that Rand may be associated with the TEA Party COG.
The Patriot Act suffered a setback Sunday, thanks to Senator Rand Paul. Many Republicans talked the talk, but Paul walked the walk.

Thank you for taking an open stand against tyranny, Senator Paul! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When and if a terrorist attack happens on American soil- you would be the first to complain and bitch on why the U.S didn't do enough to stop the attacks when they had the resources. People like you that have something to "hide" really scare me COG.
When and if a terrorist attack happens on American soil- you would be the first to complain and bitch on why the U.S didn't do enough to stop the attacks when they had the resources. People like you that have something to "hide" really scare me COG. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Three terrorist attacks have already happened on US Soil that we know of:

The Hassan Fort Hood Attack
The Army Recruiting Center in Arkansas Attack
The Boston Marathon Attack

In all those attacks, all the signs of radicalization where known to the US govt. The Tsarneav brother got back into the country supposedly because of a typo.

The Underwear Bomber attempted attack happened on a US bound plane, we were warned by the boy's father.

And we need the Patriot Act so that the FBI can share information with the CIA? Ridiculous.

Didn't all these attacks happen during Obama's watch?

Thank you for taking an open stand against tyranny, Senator Paul! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What subversive activities are you engaged in dull knife? Paul indicated that he thought there were some who wanted a attack on the US so they could blame him, what a dipshit.
Name one person whose rights or liberties have been affected by this law.
When and if a terrorist attack happens on American soil- you would be the first to complain and bitch on why the U.S didn't do enough to stop the attacks when they had the resources. People like you that have something to "hide" really scare me COG. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
That is such a bullshit argument. So if the government wants to search you or your home just because you would be OK with that? Using the argument that you must have something to hide if you disagree with the Patriot act is silly. There may be legitimate reasons for and against this law and it has nothing to do with whether or not you have done anything wrong. Using your stupid argument then anyone that supports the Patriot act must be as clean as the wind driven snow.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2015, 08:30 AM

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Name one person whose rights or liberties have been affected by this law. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2015, 09:26 AM

And we need the Patriot Act so that the FBI can share information with the CIA? Ridiculous. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Finally you make sense...
Name a domestic terror attack that the NSA snooping has prevented from happening; or name one that didn't happen because of NSA spying.

What, exactly, do I have to hide, God Fearing Christian? I believe in the Fourth Amendment. For that I'm a subversive? You're the scary one.
Damn right.

The Hassan Fort Hood Attack
The Army Recruiting Center in Arkansas Attack
The Boston Marathon Attack

In all those attacks, all the signs of radicalization where known to the US govt. The Tsarneav brother got back into the country supposedly because of a typo.

The Underwear Bomber attempted attack happened on a US bound plane, we were warned by the boy's father.

And we need the Patriot Act so that the FBI can share information with the CIA? Ridiculous.

Didn't all these attacks happen during Obama's watch? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Some in government want broad NSA spying because they refuse to profile.

We don't need to give the NSA broad powers to spy on everyone; they just need to focus on the target groups. PROFILE ! PROFILE ! PROFILE.
What, exactly, do I have to hide, God Fearing Christian? I believe in the Fourth Amendment. For that I'm a subversive? You're the scary one. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep up the agenda but remember COG, GOd sees all and there's no where in your home where you can hide from God- you will be judge on your actions - if you think you can do whatever you want and say whatever you want you will have to answer to God he knows everything your about COG.