More Americans distrust Shrillary than trust her

According to a new CNN /ORC poll, 50% of Americans view Clinton unfavorably-up from 44% in March ( before she announced her presidential bid ) and the highest level since 2001, when it was 53%. The only other time a majority of Americans viewed her unfavorably was in 1996, when she was first lady.
Meanwhile, 57% of Americans say that she is not honest and trust worthy (up from 49% in March ), 47% feel that she cares about people like them ( down from 53% in July 2014 ) and 50% feel that he does not inspire confidence ( up from 42% in March of 2014 ) .

This has sure got to bring a tear to the eyes of woomby / undercunt, shammy, Lil Kotex and all the flaming liberals when the Clinton News Network's own poll shows how their anointed one is losing ground with "the masses" as her weaselly lying ways are exposed. Pretty bad when the Clinton's own propaganda arm publishes information detrimental to the anointed one's coronation and Slick Willy's return to the scene of the crime to troll for more interns . Wonder if Shrillary will ban all bLew(insky) dresses from being worn during her reign ? Guess that means those little bLew(insky) dresses that woomby and shammy bought in anticipation of going to an inaugural ball ( and plying their "trade" in the men's rooms and other areas ) will now be worn for the "work" on the stroll and to excite each other ! Maybe they can take some style tips from Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner to attract more "action" !
Not surprising how many here trust a woman?
Not surprising how many here trust a woman? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Sexist !
Are you?
Are you feeling particularly untrustworthy these days?
According to a new CNN /ORC poll, 50% of Americans view Clinton unfavorably-up from 44% in March ( before she announced her presidential bid ) and the highest level since 2001, when it was 53%. The only other time a majority of Americans viewed her unfavorably was in 1996, when she was first lady. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Bill has been out stumping. It shows.
Bill has been out stumping. It shows. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You had that thought two minutes later? No wonder you've got 17K posts, you fucking moron. Not every though you have is worthy of a post. IJS.
Are you feeling particularly untrustworthy these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
My stalker lexie lacking is back. How many time do I have to tell you I don't swing your way. Stay at tallywhackers.
  • Tetas
  • 06-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Honestly, not a bad question!
I've been divorced twice so...
I trust a woman to do what's in her OWN best interest, to hell with fair and equal...
I trust a woman to paint anyone and everyone but herself as the bad-guy....
I trust a woman to be petty and small when rejected for problems of her own making...

You know, Hitlery does remind me a lot of my exes, so NO, I don't trust her!
lol
  • Old-T
  • 06-02-2015, 06:37 PM
So it should be easy for the republicans to find a better alternative.

Too bad almost all the ones running are just as bad if not worse.

Inquiring minds....

Inquiring minds.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
that is one sexy woman.
So it should be easy for the republicans to find a better alternative.

Too bad almost all the ones running are just as bad if not worse. Originally Posted by Old-T
Hahaha, well Jeb sure is.

Jim

Inquiring minds.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Give it a shot turdfly looks like your type.
Originally Posted by gnadfly

]
So would I. With a rock, lol.

Jim