When will it be official?

So, if the Tennessee Lady Vols beat the Lady Buckeyes in the NCAA Woman's Tourney today, can we make it official that THE SEC OWNS OSU?????
So, if the Tennessee Lady Vols beat the Lady Buckeyes in the NCAA Woman's Tourney today, can we make it official that THE SEC OWNS OSU????? Originally Posted by phatdaty
Relax Phat one, you don't win anything until you beat Connecticut....unless you're thinking moral victory...then go ahead and celebrate....I'll wait for the annual parade!!
So, if the Tennessee Lady Vols beat the Lady Buckeyes in the NCAA Woman's Tourney today, can we make it official that THE SEC OWNS OSU????? Originally Posted by phatdaty
Hyping women's NCAA sports? What happened phatdaty, you used to be cool.
Who gives a crap? OSU is a corrupt school . . .
Isn't Arkansas in the SEC?

http://www.allstatesugarbowl.org/site.php
Uconn is in the Big East, dumbass. I am saying Ohio State can't beat teams in any sport that from the SEC:

Baseball, Football, Basketball (women's and men's), Fastpitch etc. I haven't checked Track and Field or Gymnastics but I wouldn't be surprised to find domination there as well.

Pretty bad when you lose to three different SEC teams (three different sports) in the same day.

The Big Ten is a dinosaur conference of has beens.