Disappointed at Bonsai spa on Johnson

Had been interested in this place for a while, tried it for the first time today. got an ok massage but no
HE. Very friendly lady though but I probably won't be going back. Anyone else have the same experience.
This is the first time I've ever been to an AMP and haven't gotten HE.
Maybe a little more info on location?
It next to Mel's Diner

Bonsai spa Asian Massage
2950 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA 70503
(337) 344-3678

https://goo.gl/maps/iuZThahnJzJ2
Thanks for the intel. I've been wondering about that place, too. It might be one of those where you have to go a few times. Almost tried it last week, but went to the one by the comic book store, instead. That one gets a thumbs up!
Yeah I kind of got that vibe but I'm not sure if I'm going to go again.

Thanks for the info, Been thinking about trying that place out!
Sometimes I take matters into my own hand!
Wouldnt do that except at these asian places but they allways accommodate me.
Last one was at a well known “no extras” spa and when she came over with oil cupped in her hand for me I used her hand instead! Lmao.
She didnt speak much english at all but she had fun with it. I think I made an impression
Pro
The one by the comic book store!! Yes, please tell me more! I've havent been.
Where about is this comic book store one located?
Saw the one by the comics store, VERY minimal advertising. Usually a good hobby sign.
Comic book store has a substitute lady. She told me she's going back to New York in a week or so. She's 60 years old, but her body is smoking.
Y’all need to check out the Golden whatever it is at the moment on industrial. Fresh young crew and lots of activities.