NBA Season Cancelled

I obviously do not care that the NBA season was cancelled - it is a meaningless kid's game (though the exercise benefits justify it if you play, but watching the fucking game while eating unhealthy food is stupid as hell) that I quit playing after high school and have only gone to a few games over the years to see what the suites were like when someone else asked me to go.

However, are those rich fucks who own the teams going to pay all the poor employees or stick the taxpayers with those expenses like the greedy and selfish assholes they are?

Do season ticket holders get their money back?

Who pays the rent on the stadiums that they suckered the taxpayers into subsidizing?
I thought it was postponed? And these fucks were sucking up to the Chicoms.
basketball season cancelled? and not a moment too soon
Maybe yous would be more disappointed if they lynched the losers after every game, eh?

If you don’t care, JL, then why are you posting the topics? Because of your blatant racisms?

Joined quickly by two of your brothers in heart disease!

LOLLING!

Maybe yous would be more disappointed if they lynched the losers after every game, eh?

If you don’t care, JL, then why are you posting the topics? Because of your blatant racisms?

Joined quickly by two of your brothers in heart disease!

LOLLING!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You love pics of fat, naked men don’t you. You can’t get enough of it. Because you’re a PIG.
You love pics of fat, naked men don’t you. You can’t get enough of it. Originally Posted by bambino
It does seem to occupy an overwhelming portion of his time.

It does seem to occupy an overwhelming portion of his time.

Originally Posted by eccielover
As with all trolls, his lack of self awareness is astounding. He’s had bigger things shoved up his ass than a Tranny in heat. His encounters say as much.
You love pics of fat, naked men don’t you. You can’t get enough of it. Because you’re a PIG. Originally Posted by bambino
Quit sending me your dicks picks, Peggy Sue!

Quit sending me your dicks picks, Peggy Sue!

Is that what they feed you at your PIG Sty?
Great cums back, Jabba.

Yous aren’t even a good bully.

Now quits hoarding all the lard, eh?

Great cums back, Jabba.

Yous aren’t even a good bully.

Now quits hoarding all the lard, eh?

Lard is made from pigs like you piggy sue.
As with all trolls, his lack of self awareness is astounding. He’s had bigger things shoved up his ass than a Tranny in heat. His encounters say as much. Originally Posted by bambino
He is a disgusting, fat and boorish faggot.

I hate Yssup Rider.

I meant postponed for the season, sorry.
what makes the NBA disgusting is it almost never stops

the summer leagues start in early July

Preseason begins toward the end of Sept

the regular season was scheduled to run from 10-22-19 to as late as 6-21-20 (last possible final game)

then the NBA draft is June 25, 2020

then the summer leagues start up again beginning in early July

so even if you don't count summer leagues, the season and preseason and playoffs and NBA draft basically runs from all of October though all of June the next year- a solid 9 months

on top of that over 50% of the teams make the playoffs- 16 teams out of 30

the monotony never ends
what makes the NBA disgusting is it almost never stops

the summer leagues start in early July

Preseason begins toward the end of Sept

the regular season was scheduled to run from 10-22-19 to as late as 6-21-20 (last possible final game)

then the NBA draft is June 25, 2020

then the summer leagues start up again beginning in early July

so even if you don't count summer leagues, the season and preseason and playoffs and NBA draft basically runs from all of October though all of June the next year- a solid 9 months

on top of that over 50% of the teams make the playoffs- 16 teams out of 30

the monotony never ends Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I know - it is boring as shit and fuckers get way overpaid to play a game.
I didn't know that the nba season was that long.

the summer league was something they added recently in the last few years.