Don Lemon Goes Ballistic

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._did_fine.html

Don Lemon showed himself to be a first class ass hole as John Kasich gets a dose of “super Woke”.
Like I could watch that for 8:50.
Like I could watch that for 8:50. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

you should. it's classic liberalist bullshit and Lemon is known for melting down on air when he can't get his interview subjects to agree with him.
you should. it's classic liberalist bullshit and Lemon is known for melting down on air when he can't get his interview subjects to agree with him. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So does Chris Wallace.

They tend to LOAD their questions with all kinds of "media facts"!

And when challenged Wallace says (paraphrase) ... well, if that were all true?

If I had wings I wouldn't have to buy airline tickets either! Or fight Houston traffic.
you should. it's classic liberalist bullshit and Lemon is known for melting down on air when he can't get his interview subjects to agree with him. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
very similar to hanity
So does Chris Wallace.

They tend to LOAD their questions with all kinds of "media facts"!

And when challenged Wallace says (paraphrase) ... well, if that were all true?

If I had wings I wouldn't have to buy airline tickets either! Or fight Houston traffic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
so does hanity and gang at fox news,
so does hanity and gang at fox news, Originally Posted by Missburger
#1 ... It's spelled with 2 n's. #2 ... not all of them. Personally, I don't watch Fox et al for "NEWS" ... They are about as reliable as reviews on this board for decision making. I will listen if they have someone on who should know what they are talking about and when they show actual footage of news events and interviews ...

I don't need some LOON telling me what someone was thinking or paraphrasing what someone said .... I want to hear it from the "someone" .... otherwise I would rely on the Eccie Political Forum for THE FACTS!
very similar to hanity Originally Posted by Missburger
I’m sure you can find examples of Hannity acting like Lemon.

Give us some links for comparison.
I wonder if Missburger has a vagina?
I wonder if Missburger has a vagina? Originally Posted by bambino
with a mug like that?

but if missburger does have a vagina...I wonder if they've ever heard, "i'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"

but back to lemon,

he does have irrational outbursts of feelings that disqualify him as any sort of informer, even if you are a blind leftist lemming
#1 ... It's spelled with 2 n's. #2 ... not all of them. Personally, I don't watch Fox et al for "NEWS" ... They are about as reliable as reviews on this board for decision making. I will listen if they have someone on who should know what they are talking about and when they show actual footage of news events and interviews ...

I don't need some LOON telling me what someone was thinking or paraphrasing what someone said .... I want to hear it from the "someone" .... otherwise I would rely on the Eccie Political Forum for THE FACTS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I spell it with one n as a joke people that know him would be aware of it

As I said both personalities do the same thing

Thanks for agreeing with me
I’m sure you can find examples of Hannity acting like Lemon.

Give us some links for comparison. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Lol just go google hanity Obama

Enjoy
Did any of yous buy toothpaste from Lemon? Unlike Alex Jones’, Lemon’s will cure Trumpholiness.

LOLLING the gullible Shitholians
Did any of yous buy toothpaste from Lemon? Unlike Alex Jones’, Lemon’s will cure Trumpholiness.

LOLLING the gullible Shitholians Originally Posted by HoeHummer

FUCK YOU!!!!!
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._did_fine.html

Don Lemon showed himself to be a first class ass hole as John Kasich gets a dose of “super Woke”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, Lemon is such a professional - NOT!

His job is secure because as a gay black man he belongs to TWO "protected classes" and therefore enjoys immunity from firing.

I wonder why he forgot to ask Gov. Kasich "do you like pussy or dick?"

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/man-sues...ag-harbor-bar/