Grocery Store

I go to the store a lot later in the evening to beat the rush of women with kids. I see quite a few nice looking MILF's shopping late too. Most seem to be single and probably worked late or were avoiding the curtain climbers too. Anybody ever get lucky in a situation like this ? Grocery store, Walgreen's, or maybe a store like Dillard's or maybe Shepplers . Let's hear those stories.
this 1 time I got lucky a Walgreens because I found big bag of M&Ms what were price wrong. they were 25 cents each and I bought like 10 bags. Man that was cool...

Oh yea later that night i fucked the cashier, but thats a different story.
this 1 time I got lucky a Walgreens because I found big bag of M&Ms what were price wrong. they were 25 cents each and I bought like 10 bags. Man that was cool...

Oh yea later that night i fucked the cashier, but thats a different story. Originally Posted by Martianman
25 cents for a bag of M&M's, I gotta find some of that.

Rum and coke with a side of M&M's

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
"this 1 time I got lucky a Walgreens because I found big bag of M&Ms what were price wrong. they were 25 cents each and I bought like 10 bags. Man that was cool...

Oh yea later that night i fucked the cashier, but thats a different story"
. Originally Posted by Martianman
"...Anybody ever get lucky in a situation like this ? Grocery store, Walgreen's, or maybe a store like Dillard's or maybe Shepplers . Let's hear those stories."

Well! He asked for a story; and he GOT a story!

Thanks for the laugh Martian. It was a hard and trying day at work. Your sense of humor came through right on time for me!

BTW! Did you write a review of the Non-Pro cashier, and what you did with incorrectly priced MM's?

I love a smart ass! They make the day go by far easier.
"...Anybody ever get lucky in a situation like this ? Grocery store, Walgreen's, or maybe a store like Dillard's or maybe Shepplers . Let's hear those stories."

Well! He asked for a story; and he GOT a story!

Thanks for the laugh Martian. It was a hard and trying day at work. Your sense of humor came through right on time for me!

BTW! Did you write a review of the Non-Pro cashier, and what you did with incorrectly priced MM's?

I love a smart ass! They make the day go by far easier. Originally Posted by Typhon100
No review, she said she we utr,whatever that means....Under The Register?,who knows..
No review, she said she we utr,whatever that means....Under The Register?,who knows.. Originally Posted by Martianman
God Martian! ROFLMAO

You truly are a smart-ass! I never would have thought to think of UTR = under the register!
  • Paven
  • 10-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Fuck Martianman ! You are a fuckin' hoot! Under the register! Oh man excuse my language lol!

Oh yea later that night i fucked the cashier, but thats a different story. Originally Posted by Martianman
Fuck Martianman ! You are a fuckin' hoot! Under the register! Oh man excuse my language lol! Originally Posted by Paven
Martian is the humor bomb. I laugh every time.
Mm had a couple of ladies giggling last night....
Once in the produce section I saw an atractive milf holding a cucumber. I picked up one of my own, and told her mine was bigger. A little light banter ensued, and long story short I ended up banging the Dean's wife.....no wait.....that was "Animal House." I sometimes mistake my life with movies I've watched.
I did not get lucky but I had a creepy guy following me in every aisle. LOL! I guess I was lucky because he did not follow me into the parking lot.
Mm had a couple of ladies giggling last night.... Originally Posted by Gentleman
I showed them my little martian and they wouldnt stop laughing, I dont know why, maybe they were laughing at the thong I was wearing, I thought it looked good, who knows...

I could never figure out which is the front on those things so I usually wear 2 pairs each one facing different directions

I am officially declaring this as one of the funniest posts evah!
Wondering if M&M's have the same appeal as pop rocks. Or if Mento's and Diet Coke have any application under the register.
Should not have worn khaki shorts today....MM made me piddle myself. Greatness! Honorable mention to actionman