Is KSoze a reincarnation of the Currently Banned Member txAustin202

Supporting a certain girl in all cases regardless if she is right or wrong, does this make someone a WK? Originally Posted by kSoze
Supporting a certain girl in all cases regardless if she is right or wrong, does this make someone a WK? Originally Posted by kSoze
Come on dude... Now you are REALLY slipping.....

Didn't you run this concept to death in your prior thread on the subject? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=561866

If you are going to show total and utter disrespect for the rules of the community by continuing to post here under new handles to avoid the punishment given at least get off the whole "community" and how "you are different because you are respectful" bandwagon and just be an ass.

It doesn't work both ways.....

Every day you slip more out of the role you are trying to play and more into the person you are.

Hopefully you will earn additional time away and someone will give you a lesson in respecting the rules.
  • kSoze
  • 10-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Here we go again, assumptions with nothing to back them up.
Here we go again...... Spinning and not answering.....

Now if you were NOT txAustion202 then you would not have MADE that comment much less half the ones you have been making in the last few days as you have been slipping......

hell man... didn't you even follow your first hooker love interest to the Dallas Forums as well?

Handwriting is on the wall man....

Own it or deny it.
Ahh could be. I didn't even realize he was banned. I thought it might be Marco's or one of his follower's triumphant return but now that you mention it the shoe fits.
What I do sense is that it is without doubt the return of someone who was recently shown the door.
The posting persona speaks for itself. Either way he's on my ignore list which I am enjoying.
  • kSoze
  • 10-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I was well many others are BIG fans of Tori that, you can be sure about.
Keyser Soze | (the story) Originally Posted by kSoze
BTW... Stay tuned and watch for a new thread coming soon to be title.....

Keyser Soze | the story

With your history, examples of your character, the inane arguments you pose, etc,,, etc,,,, ......

kind of a homage from me and a few others that are collaborating......
The OCD ramblings in 3 thread rant session,would suggest that possibility.
  • Sire
  • 10-12-2012, 03:31 PM
It amuses me that txaustin202 compares himself to the character Keyser Soze. As if he even has half the intelligence of said fictional character.
I notice ksnooze post bounce between 202 and miss 1402. The assumptions post he always does though show's his true nature thought. The sig line does lean towards the pimp queen. Can't stand either of them so I'm happy with whoever gets banned.

On a side note me and DH can do back and forth comedic tori comments until ksnooze snaps
  • Sire
  • 10-12-2012, 03:44 PM

On a side not me and RR can do back and forth comedic tori comments until ksnooze snaps Originally Posted by homer13

Let's see it! Entertain me Homer!!
This is fucking hilarious. These so called detectives can't even detect their own assholes after taking a shit. Man Whispers I was waiting for your fat ass today at P10. Since you weren't there I guess telling you how stupid you are here will do. You think I care enough about this place to create another handle and pretend to be someone else? You should ask your buddy Z what I told him when he warned me I was close to being banned. Unlike you I'm not going to hide. Get a fucking life. Better yet get a gym membership. And a big Fuck You to you too Homer. Hillbilly Fuck.Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn? Peace out.
I could conduct an investigation...oh, wait
This is fucking hilarious. These so called detectives can't even detect their own assholes after taking a shit. Man Whispers I was waiting for your fat ass today at P10. Since you weren't there I guess telling you how stupid you are here will do. You think I care enough about this place to create another handle and pretend to be someone else? You should ask your buddy Z what I told him when he warned me I was close to being banned. Unlike you I'm not going to hide. Get a fucking life. Better yet get a gym membership. And a big Fuck You to you too Homer. Hillbilly Fuck. Does your 8 year old know how much of a asshole liar daddy is? Peace out. Originally Posted by Fuck_Whispers
Right on I always love to see the newest handles. It's a great game, try to play it often! And 202 didn't you care enough to create a new handle and post. Whispers you're immortalized Fuck_Whispers yaaaaayy!
This is fucking hilarious. These so called detectives can't even detect their own assholes after taking a shit. Man Whispers I was waiting for your fat ass today at P10. Since you weren't there I guess telling you how stupid you are here will do. You think I care enough about this place to create another handle and pretend to be someone else? You should ask your buddy Z what I told him when he warned me I was close to being banned. Unlike you I'm not going to hide. Get a fucking life. Better yet get a gym membership. And a big Fuck You to you too Homer. Hillbilly Fuck. Does your 8 year old know how much of a asshole liar daddy is? Peace out. Originally Posted by Fuck_Whispers

I guess 2O2 is too stupid to figure out the irony of his own post.
I can't immortalize Whispers without doing the same for his butt buddy Homer. As usual your dumb ass can't comprehend details and only see what you want. You think I'm going to pretend to be someone else so I can have dialog with the likes of you and argue about your asinine viewpoints? Fucking please. I couldn't give a shit about what you or anybody else thinks. On the other hand, u should know by now that you talk shit about me and I will fuck with you back. Yeah I understand irony. There's none here.

I have an idea. You make it over to P10 once in awhile. You should tell me when. We can have a shit talking contest. If I remember right, you're actually a bigger guy than me so no reason to be a wuss. I'll find you. Just look for the hillbilly with the ridiculous 80s short bangs haircut.
Oh and the wisecracks about when I was younger? You should be glad that I'm no longer the kid from the hood. I would have put a hole through you, pissed on your corpse, and slept like a baby.