jerseygirl69 has questions about Austin.

as i am attempting 2 plan my Austin tour i find i have several questions. If u guys n ladies can advise me i appreciate it. Which part of Austin is best 4 me 2 set up incall location? Any ideas concerning the motel n location? which areas are not safe? Will i be better off weekdays or weekends? Thanks if u can pm me with details I'll be grateful.
  • kSoze
  • 10-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome to Austin. I hope you have a good time during your visit. Stay away from 35 near Rundberg (lots of street walker action) area most clients prefer the Arboretum or NW parts of Austin. When picking out a hotel look for the ones that you have to go inside to get to the rooms, and watch out for the ones that over use cameras.
Priceline- select " northwest" for hotel area, and "3 star" for star rating. You should be good to go, or perhaps cum.
The most popular place to locate would be the VAGINA TRIANGLE! South of 183 off the 35 Whoreador down to 38 1/2 Street exit.
  • FWR
  • 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Avoid the F1 weekend, all profit will be taken up by hotel rates
watch out for the ones that over use cameras. Originally Posted by kSoze

Do you suggest she drive by various hotels and count how many cameras they use and compare?

Maybe she should just phone the front desks and ask. That would save her gas...

sixx
Some parts of far north Austin city limits are in Williamson County. Some guys will noshow you once they figure you're in Williamson County. Gestapo cops. Openstreetmaps.org is the easiest place to see a map that shows whether an address is in Wilco.

If you just say "Northwest," you may end up in Williamson. A few hotels in Wilco will lie and claim to be in the "Arboretum Area." Round Rock is Wilco as well.

There's an air of sleaze in the I-35/183 area, especially the north end. Anything north of 183 is definitely streetwalker territory and is hot for police action. Some of the hotels are OK.

183 and MoPac (loop 1) is the real Arboretum area and is good.

Lots of guys hate to go downtown.

It's a bear to get from north Austin to south Austin and vice versa. There are probably more guys north than south.

F1 weekend is Nov 16-18.
north austin or arboretum areas work great..............shopping at the Domain rocks too!
The W Hotel of the Domain area rocks. Great club, and 2 block walk to awesome high end shopping and dining. Enough traffic that nobody stands out.

There is a little known Holiday Inn Northwest that I have come to like because of how low key and out of view it is.

This Google Link will give you the Arboretum/Domain area everyone is referencing. Think of it as the Galleria area of Houston, just a bit smaller with alot more trees. In the area you can find Hyatt House (another good choice as it has several buildings with independent entrances), Townplace Suites, Extended Stays, etc. I don't recommend the Renaissance Hotel as the parking and entrance into the hotel and elevators is VERY exposed. I would not visit the location, as they also are a common event venue for local functions.

If you feel you must be on the IH-35 corridor, I suggest Orangewood Suites. It is a block off the service road, behind a DoubleTree Hotel, and several very respectable restaurants. It is quite, classy enough, low traffic, and low visibility. I have had some GREAT meetups there. Technically, it falls right outside the no-fly zone of IH-35 that many are warning you of, yet easy access, and off the radar.

I hope this is helpful, enjoy your stay. To FWR's point about F1, they are referring to the Formula One international road race. It has already virtually doubled room rates from New Braunfels (south) to Georgetown (north) for about a week prior to the race, through the actual race dates of Nov 16-18. If you can secure lodging, there will be a lot of international high rollers in town that a motivated provider may be able to capitalize on. Just don't expect much from locals during that time.
I hope this is helpful, enjoy your stay. To FWR's point about F1, they are referring to the Formula One international road race. It has already virtually doubled room rates from New Braunfels (south) to Georgetown (north) for about a week prior to the race, through the actual race dates of Nov 16-18. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
Doubled? I heard 6x to 10x with rates inflated all the way to marble Falls.
Yep Joe, it is ridiculous.
  • kSoze
  • 10-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Maybe she should just phone the front desks and ask. Originally Posted by sixxbach
DUH! Did you think that up by yourself? Congratulations genius, what would we do without your guidance.
I-35 North and 290 is a good area. Stay far away from Runberg or I-35N and 183. Hope this helped.
Thanx Dallas I hope my trip is a success. Stay safe girl.
have fun and stay safe sugar!!