My Mother's younger, super hot best MILFY bestest friend forever is a Provider. I must have her, negating any cost to my relationship with my mother!!

• Sire
  • 10-17-2012, 03:15 AM
What am I to do?

What would you do?

I saw her on BP. I know it's her. She's been my mother's close friend for 20+ years, she's around 40, super hot MILF-Y type. They've worked together in the travel agent industry for most of that time. I dunno. Maybe it's all those trips to Paris and Milan that pushed her over the edge. I would have never thought she would delve into this world, but damn if she doesn't look hot in the photos.

I'll never tell you guys who she is, because that would compromise this entire thread, but I really want my bro's opinion.

Should I? I mean, my mom is hot too. So I'm guessing that her friend is going to be at least half as hot!! Right??
get. it. on!

and only we can talk about your mom being hot! LOL
Hmmm just maybe what if Mom is partner's with her?
  • Sire
  • 10-17-2012, 04:43 AM
Hmmm just maybe what if Mom is partner's with her? Originally Posted by 04scooter
Hmm. Well she DOES look good for her age.
Let me be the judge of that brother
Jump in!
Go for it. When she chose to advertise her 'wares' on BP she opened herself to whatever/whoever happens. Even if it is you!

G
Mmmm, tasty satire.
damn, does she have a playboy body?
i hear that if you take her to Victorias secret she'll tell you every guy she ever fucked.
it would go a long way to establishing a "healthy " relationship with her
Hey Oedipus

a) How does your Mom look naked? Specifics please. Better yet post a pic if you will.
b) Is she willing to do "Everything under the Sun" sexually including BBBJ with dentures removed?
c) Does she wear "Depends" if requested? Is Greek Yogurt on the menu? (Don't ask)
d) Do you have honest open dialogue with your parents regarding their BCD activities?

If so, you might want to consider the possibility that she could be her BBF's UTR doubles partner. Would that bother you? Would it excite you?
Hey Oedipus

a) How does your Mom look naked? Specifics please.
b) Is she willing to do "Everything under the Sun" sexually including BBJ with dentures removed?
c) Does she wear "Depends" if requested?
d) Do you have honest open dialogue with your parents regarding their BCD activities?

If so, you might want to consider the possibility that she could be her friend's doubles partner. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Stop it. You're making me snort the milk from my Cheerios all over my keyboard. (Btw, "around 40" isn't in the Depends & Dentures category yet, you twit.)

Does she have a daughter you used to go to school with who was your sister's BFF and might have dated your brother? That would be a quadruple word score in Sex Scrabble.
She's your Mothers best friend of 20 years and she is younger then you, fuck I say hit it over and over again. See if she has a 20 something daughter and then you can really have some fun.
Don't think Sire ......just do! And of course, report back! :-)

Does she have a daughter you used to go to school with who was your sister's BFF and might have dated your brother? That would be a quadruple word score in Sex Scrabble.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
"Spaceballs" classic.