please send jerseygirl69 ur info again.

hey u Austin guys, if u sent me a pm that u were interested in seeing me when I arrive in Austin please resend. My appointment book has been misplaced, I have no info on any of u. Sorry 4 the inconvenience. Hope 2 meet u guys soon. I am planning 2 arrive in Austin this Monday October 22 sometime late morning or early afternoon. Looking forward 2 visiting Austin.

hey u Austin guys, if u sent me a pm that u were interested in seeing me when I arrive in Austin please resend. My appointment book has been misplaced, I have no info on any of u. Sorry 4 the inconvenience. Hope 2 meet u guys soon. I am planning 2 arrive in Austin this Monday October 22 sometime late morning or early afternoon. Looking forward 2 visiting Austin.

Originally Posted by jerseygirl69

Here we go again.......

So darlin... What you are saying is that SOMEWHERE is a book with information pertaining to the guys here in Austin that you were going to see...... It is probably safe to assume that IN THAT appointment book is some sort of contact information so that you COULD get in touch with them when you got here..... maybe some details of the session....perhaps notes from their screening?.... All the typical things you might do so you were prepared when you arrived in town right?

And you have misplaced that book?

Hey... Don't fret none..... we got lots of guys around here that will see no problem sending you NEW personal information and scheduling with you so you can write it down in the NEW appointment book you start.

Do try to be a little more careful with it. OK?
512-555-1234

Originally Posted by jerseygirl69
wow, how unfortunate.. without her "book", she has no idea who/where/when/what to do.. I guess she'll just have to reschedule for some other time..
whatever info u need will be provided i am sure of this..